rate john cena

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
MV5BMTQ5MzkzNTIyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzUzOTA2 V1 UY1200 CR8506301200 AL

john cena in his prime was easily 6 psl. less or more depending on whether you're a fan of fag ass twink-models or superior jock chads. tbh I think orton was probably the only other wrestler that mogged him. maybe cody rhodes too

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 0
  • download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Jagged0 and Deleted member 15827
john cena in his prime was easily 6 psl. less or more depending on whether you're a fan of fag ass twink-models or superior jock chads. tbh I think orton was probably the only other wrestler that mogged him. maybe cody rhodes too
Lol no cena is htn,

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 19297
Randy mogs him brutally, tbh John cena looks too friendly:oops: I doubt he even wants to slay

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19297 and Deleted member 9670
OP why dont you post his pics

Attachments

• 3676d40990e59592ef3aaf933b4e39b6--wwe-john-cena-cena-wwe.jpg
    3676d40990e59592ef3aaf933b4e39b6--wwe-john-cena-cena-wwe.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 0
  • ryan_gosling04.jpg
    ryan_gosling04.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 0
chadlite compared to a normie. huge fucking difference dumbass:lul:
Lol no you retard he has a huge big nose and look ogre
Get mogged by Randy Orton btw

He's htn and that's fine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19297 and Richard_Hungwell
Lol no you retard he has a huge big nose and look ogre
Get mogged by Randy Orton btw

He's htn and that's fine
you fucking illiterate I never said he mogs orton, I just said he's far from normie. obviously compared to gigachad orton he's mogged hard but that doesn't mean he's automatically a normie. jfl at your lack of comprehensive skills:lul:

you fucking illiterate I never said he mogs orton, I just said he's far from normie. obviously compared to gigachad orton he's mogged hard but that doesn't mean he's automatically a normie. jfl at your lack of comprehensive skills:lul:
are you retarded or what ? ive never said that you said that he mogged Orton lol

he is definitely htn btw keep coping

also give your adress or i find your IP by this night, inshAlaah ta Allah

• JFL
Reactions: phukmikehok
Idk, I do not like such faces, too masculine. :feelsbadman:

I like when there is some "gayness" in the face tbh :feelshehe:

While many women would find him Chad 8/10, I think for a significant portion of foids he will be 6/10. His face is not refined, it will not have as high appeal in the young women's age group as among older women :unsure:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19297
are you retarded or what ? ive never said that you said that he mogged Orton lol

he is definitely htn btw keep coping
you for no reason said "gets mogged by orton", even though in my original post I commented that while including a photo of the two. so what was the need for you to repeat that? goes to show your low Iq primitive brain can't read for shit, otherwise you wouldn't have reapeted something already expressed. also you're an actual autist fucking moron if you think that a 6ft steroid maxxed, forward grown, white guy isn't at the very least a chadlite. go pray to Allah for white skin you fucking goat fucker :lul:

you for no reason said "gets mogged by orton", even though in my original post I commented that while including a photo of the two. so what was the need for you to repeat that? goes to show your low Iq primitive brain can't read for shit, otherwise you wouldn't have reapeted something already expressed. also you're an actual autist fucking moron if you think that a 6ft steroid maxxed, forward grown, white guy isn't at the very least a chadlite. go pray to Allah for white skin you fucking goat fucker :lul:
DN rd

White skin ?

I white mog the whole forum to oblivion while being arab

OPEN your dm boy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19297 and phukmikehok
White skin ?

I white mog the whole forum to oblivion while being arab

OPEN your dm boy
you probably got that long Arab midface and dick nose too eh?:lul:

Psl 4.5
IRL 8
Smv 8 (if u like ogres) 3 (if u like tik tok twink)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19297
chadlite compared to a normie. huge fucking difference dumbass:lul:
ryan gosling is htn carried by phenotype and harmony
john cena has top tier bone structure and typical white jock phenotype. objectively 6PSL. his appeal in that pic isn't the best though
Mogged by Vinnie Hacker in terms of jb appeal and if Vinnie Hacker was 6'1", mogged by Vinnie Hacker in terms of all appeal
White, youthful and maesthetic beautiful male > Masculine white jock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 19297
Reigns is rank 1 in looks, upgraded Khal Drogo
B269514804d0f3cfec7e102d56df39c1
Original 1
FBQSGTCWYAIxEul
0c8769890e9c47f9629a0cd6d3a3fd10
Tumblr d292d25fcd5061bfe9bf04771af39856 ddf23192 1280
2pi5z5vbio861

@Chinacurry @KING REIDYZ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19297 and Deleted member 8365
  • JFL
  • +1