idk bro i just want rep
I actually fear for my life around him
438E0BEA 09B4 42A4 832E E9A417A15B28

get out of here with your roids Fogell :lul::lul::lul:

Attachments

• jfl.gif
    jfl.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Wow as if you couldn’t become any more unlikable.

The kid is just minding his own business and you feel the need to flex your roided body behind him, ridiculing him without him being aware. You decided to post him on an obscure incel forum too so other people can talk shit about him, meanwhile the poor guy doesn’t even know all of this is going on.

You are human garbage, I can only pray I will meet you one day so I can stomp on your faggot face. The reason why your parents kicked you out is cause you’re an unlikable narcy prick that didn’t get beaten enough as a child.

Unironically kill yourself you validation starved cunt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uglyzayn, ManzareK, Deleted member 18372 and 19 others
Wow as if you couldn’t become any more unlikable.

The kid is just minding his own business and you feel the need to flex your roided body behind him, ridiculing him without him being aware. You decided to post him on an obscure incel forum too so other people can talk shit about him, meanwhile the poor guy doesn’t even know all of this is going on.

You are human garbage, I can only pray I will meet you one day so I can stomp on your faggot face. The reason why your parents kicked you out is cause you’re an unlikable narcy prick that didn’t get beaten enough as a child.

Unironically kill yourself you validation starved cunt.
5CD77FCC 1B07 4695 91D9 89D048E01BF5

Dnrd

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Xangsane
@Xangsane @alriodai @Kroker @Anchor_Ship :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, alriodai, Xangsane and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8908 and Deleted member 18418
  • JFL
Reactions: maxaesthetics and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 8908 and Deleted member 18418
Yeah he looks like a roided Saint zoomercel
I posted him on this forum jfl
he's litreally an upgraded version of mclovin with a slightly better lower third and a body halo

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
Take the filter off let’s see that abused handsome squidward mug. Cuck ass glasses hiding those prey eyes and a mouth that’s narrower than that of the average ethnic.

View attachment 1606448
Everyone talks shit to eachother on this site but apparently me posting about this creepy kid has gone a step too far lmfao

If he’s htn then you mog Chico
I haven't shown you my face jfl

holy shit WTF
for a second i thought it was him :lul::lul::lul:
Fogell pheno is very common in here recently :lul:
I remember you
I mean they all rated him HTN
Thread 'Rate Saint Zoomercel' https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-saint-zoomercel.428767/
Just imagine a remake and they cast mclovin as bandana or Saint zoomercel :feelskek:
I wonder which foids would like this pheno

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8908
Everyone talks shit to eachother on this site but apparently me posting about this creepy kid has gone a step too far lmfao
That kid has nothing to do with this forum dumbass. You decided to bully him and post him on here for rep.

If you think us talking shit to each other on this forum and you bullying some innocent kid is the same you actually have brain damage.

Maybe you haven’t noticed but literally nobody likes you on here. Go cry to your fat ugly NW3 sugar mommy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Xangsane, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
That kid has nothing to do with this forum dumbass. You decided to bully him and post him on here for rep.

If you think us talking shit to each other on this forum and you bullying some innocent kid is the same you actually have brain damage.

Maybe you haven’t noticed but literally nobody likes you on here. Go cry to your fat ugly NW3 sugar mommy.
He creeps people out tbh. Hes weird. Makes people uncomfortable. No one feels safe around him and rooms go silent when he walks in. He kills vibes. He needs to stop being weird and actually take care of himself.

I hope that kid kills him if he goes ER, he'd be doing us a good favor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 13021, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Holy shit man I'd be scared around him too.
What country is this in??

Why r u flexing your Tren body in the pic Bhai? Just need to see the jokercel right??
Its kind of funny ig

He creeps people out tbh. Hes weird. Makes people uncomfortable. No one feels safe around him and rooms go silent when he walks in. He kills vibes. He needs to stop being weird and actually take care of himself.
Do you hear yourself faggot? You sound like an abused dog bully victim that feels the need to take revenge on other people now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and FailedNormieManlet
I actually fear for my life around him
View attachment 1606424
leave the guy alone, you and your autistic friend took a pic of the guy just for some cheap laughs? You really think that's funny? No one here finds it funny, you just look like an immature twat. Grow up please

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK, Xangsane and Deleted member 15577
Its kind of funny ig
I mean yeha it is funny, just think u being in the photo to roid mog him comes across as a bully, and in my experience roids don't save bullies.

All that aside why does he do this shit?? Doesn't it make people uncomfortable?? What r his friends like?? I feel u though bro, I'd be scared if this was America, he could have a gun or anything. Why don't u befriend him, take him to a bar for a drink??

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

I agree tbh

Whatever happens or the forum stays on the forum- JFL if your so sensitive that someone calling you a faggot or a racial slur on here actually upsets you- it’s the funniest part of offtopic half the time

Posting people publicly who didn’t want to be posted is crossing the line imo. Actualy fucking wit someone’s personal life is the line we don’t cross- who cares if you called someone a nigger on here

Deep down a kid like that probs knows it’s over for him and just wants to be left alone

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK and Deleted member 15577
jfl imagine taking a pic of a kid minding his business and posting it to this shithole for validation

fucking loser lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and Xangsane
Also another point to add- if someone posts their own pics to the rating section everyone is entitled to give them a fully blackpilled rating and crucify every single feature of their face in excruciating detail.

However it should’ve always been that’s persons choice originally to post their own pic and not leaked by someone else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and Xangsane
What if he finds this site?
People on here are gonna brutally scrutinize his features and bully the hell out of him as you've posted him publicly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
Also another point to add- if someone posts their own pics to the rating section everyone is entitled to give them a fully blackpilled rating and crucify every single feature of their face in excruciating detail.

However it should’ve always been that’s persons choice originally to post their own pic and not leaked by someone else
First rule of .org is you don't talk about .org
Second rule of .org is you don't talk about .org