• E828A3EC-A90E-42EE-A923-5D1FB7486A7B.jpeg
    E828A3EC-A90E-42EE-A923-5D1FB7486A7B.jpeg
    43.7 KB · Views: 421
6.5/8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, zaynbrah, BradAniston and 1 other person
looks like 26-30 to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
What changed?

His body is crap - small frame, narrow shoulders, why are people obsessed with him here, these guys mog the shit out of him:
c627746519669171ac66511b09cbd3bf.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Anchor_Ship, Bitch and 5 others
Looks abit uncanny ngl

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
His body is crap - small frame, narrow shoulders, why are people obsessed with him here, these guys mog the shit out of him:

FACE is more important than body.

I hope you’re trolling. His frame is average and he’s tall with gigachad chin and zygomas and top tier harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4902
imagine being gl like this and gay jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: forevergymcelling, BradAniston, Deleted member 10449 and 2 others
I don't honestly understand why these people turn gays. This guy, Colton Haynes, Matt Bomer can have any women they want in their life and they choose to be with men. Why are they wasting their perfect looks?

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, forevergymcelling, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
Does anyone over 6.5 exist?
jfl so now the cutoff for reality is 6.5. Soon nothing above 5 will exist and the scale will just be halved version of the 1-10 scale jfl

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
I don't honestly understand why these people turn gays. This guy, Colton Haynes, Matt Bomer can have any women they want in their life and they choose to be with men. Why are they wasting their perfect looks?
they were raped as children cause they are gl and it turns them gay

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 1751
he chin mogs sean o pry and has a robust skull

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, BradAniston and Deleted member 9072
bro, colton haynes is on a whole nother level. the first time i saw him in teen wolf all the way back in 2011, i was legit astounded by his good looks. keep in mind i wasnt occupied with looks back then. back then nobody knew he was gay. i used to think all californian high schools had guys that looked that good haha. fuaaark nostalgia is hitting me right now.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 1751
bro, colton haynes is on a whole nother level. the first time i saw him in teen wolf all the way back in 2011, i was legit astounded by his good looks. keep in mind i wasnt occupied with looks back then. back then nobody knew he was gay. i used to think all californian high schools had guys that looked that good haha. fuaaark nostalgia is hitting me right now.
Yeah bhai. I was actually kind of shocked to hear that he was gay.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

Good I wish more of them were, less competition.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
muh undereye support

Bruh being isn't choice

Lol imagine women hitting up on him, being flirty with him, and the dude's like: "I'm gay"

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
nikka would get called HTN on here without status :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17404