• 7.5 PSL (Gigastacy)

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 7.75-8 PSL (Terastacy)

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
NegativeNorwood

NegativeNorwood

Zephir
julia-roberts-during-mona-lisa-smile-new-york-premiere-outside-at-picture-id450941091
JuliaRoberts_MonaLisaSmile01.jpg

104664428_887146955138323_321443174109747989_n.jpg
Julia-Roberts.jpg

medium_91a9ee7c9ed7c348f732961c32ecf6d9-Julia_Roberts.jpg

e7a7fe7a3983668e21c1eb35eb27dec8.jpg

Julia-Roberts-Dark-Brown-Straight-Hair-Side-Bangs-2000.jpg

Pics of her at all ages, not just in prime. Only one of them is not a candid. The OG smilepiller, unmoggable 12 tooth smile.
Mike Jew uses her as an example of perfect facial development, so she has to be at least 8 PSL goddess for all the mewers out there.

Small hint: you are a retard if you vote less than 6 PSL Stacy.

I've rated her at 6.5 PSL, only her frontal bone, nose with excessive alar flair and thin eyebrows hold her back from 8 PSL IMO.

Julia-Roberts.jpg

She is a massive middle finger to the retards who say that you can't have hollow cheeks with a wide palate. She has the very best kind of cheekbones possible (straight shaped, good mass, relatively high set) and a massive palate at the same time.

Looks godly and easily over 7 PSL here ngl

PSL wise I think she has extremely good features but I just don’t find her attractive at all

• +1
Reactions: Myth, Ruben, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
no 4PSL option ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth and NegativeNorwood
PSL wise I think she has extremely good features but I just don’t find her attractive at all
Imo thats the most "conventionally" attractive face i've seen, when you think generally about an attractive woman you think about something like her

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, Deleted member 5892 and NegativeNorwood
Imo thats the most "conventionally" attractive face i've seen, when you think generally about an attractive woman you think about something like her
shes pretty but too masculine imo I actually think shes unconventionally attractive tbh

Image 1 1
G

ascended her with a smaller nose

• Love it
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
She has good features but does nothing for me
She’s the type who looks like a stacy when you see her out of the corner of your eye

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Deleted member 20631
julia-roberts-during-mona-lisa-smile-new-york-premiere-outside-at-picture-id450941091

Julia-Roberts.jpg

Pics of her at all ages, not just in prime. Only one of them is not a candid. The OG smilepiller, unmoggable 12 tooth smile.
Mike Jew uses her as an example of perfect facial development, so she has to be at least 8 PSL goddess for all the mewers out there.

5 PSL, why didn't you include lower PSL votes?

HTB, PSL 5

Marilyn Monroe is also around this range (as voted by users here)

5 PSL, why didn't you include lower PSL votes?

Massive underrate and lack of education in aesthetics to rate her lower than 5 PSL coupled to the Poll not giving enough options to include more ratings.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Massive underrate and lack of education in aesthetics to rate her lower than 5 PSL coupled to the Poll not giving enough options to include more ratings.
5 PSL is a reasonable rating IMO

5 PSL is a reasonable rating IMO

4 PSL is a joke, the average white woman doesn't look anything like that. Not including lower than 5 PSL is more than fair.
5 PSL is an underrate, look at how forward grown she is, 0 recession anywhere.
Only failos are her curved frontal bone, overly wide alar base and thin eyebrows. There's no way that woman is less than 6 PSL Stacy, regardless of preferences or more subjective appeal compared to different phenotypes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
4 PSL is a joke, the average white woman doesn't look anything like that. Not including lower than 5 PSL is more than fair.
5 PSL is an underrate, look at how forward grown she is, 0 recession anywhere.
Only failos are her curved frontal bone, overly wide alar base and thin eyebrows. There's no way that woman is less than 6 PSL Stacy, regardless of preferences or more subjective appeal compared to different phenotypes.
You can be forward grown with failos and not perfect harmony

never got her appeal

average at best

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Myth and Ruben
You can be forward grown with failos and not perfect harmony

Yes, but that's not the case with her

Can't be a famous hollywood actress in the 90s-00s and lack harmony at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 5892
Very good morph, the narrower alar base ascender her and made her look even more conventionally attractive. Add a different frontal bone (like Margot Robbie's or Adriana Lima's) and thicker eyebrows and she is perfect IMO.

An alarplasty like this would be ideal
3023138_alarplasty.png

Add some frontal bone recontouring or even some custom supraorbital implants if necessary.
Julia roberts frontal bone 2
Lima frontal bone 2

And thicker eyebrows, and would ascend hard. This are things barely mentioned here yet they are of paramount importance IMO. Lima is higher PSL with a worse jaw, lower set cheekbones and much worse smile. But her skin complexion, pheno, orbital contour and nose are so much better that they make up for it and make her better looking than Julia Roberts.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
What is PSL?

What is PSL?
A looks scale from 0 to 8

0 is the ugliest possible and 8 is a perfect god like being. Highest PSL given usually is 7.5 because no one is legit perfect in all aspects to reach 8.

AFAIK it rates up to 8 and not 10 due to joking about women's high standards (ie: god himself is an 8 at most for them)
Visit this for more info:

• +1
failoed very brutally by dark eyes eith light eyes she would be a supermodel uberstacy

Looks 5 PSL here

She has good features but does nothing for me
She’s the type who looks like a stacy when you see her out of the corner of your eye
I think she's very attractive tbh. Right now as i'm writing i don't remember her bodily proportions but face alone she's a solid staceylite...leagues above the average girl.

But as men we all know the body on a female is like 70% of attraction so if she's flat then yeah her attraction levels would dip pretty hard.

Insane palate/teeth but overall not my type

Insane palate/teeth but overall not my type

Imagine the blowjobs she gives with that palate, probably not a coincidence she made it that far as an actress :feelskek:

• JFL
She is a 6 PSL foid with low appeal.

Agree on 6 PSL, fair rating. Low appeal not that much, I love slim women with wide palates and well developed, yet not overly wide bones like her. Looks very conventionally attractive to me except for the frontal bone, wide alar base and thin eyebrows.

• +1
i wouldnt rate her anything higher than stacylite.

Fakeup free candid picture post prime and in very harsh lighting where everyone looks like shit

Julia-Roberts-without-makeup-1.jpg.webp

Muh you can't have hollow cheeks with a wide palate, what a load of bs.

• +1
5.5 PSL maximum.

She's got shit harmony, wide as fuck lips resembling an ape. Her wide smile looks good mainly on men, same goes with wide lips as they're related.

Looks like a tranny, a good-looking tranny though, I'll give you that OP.

Looks the best in her prime here:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, AscendingHero, NegativeNorwood and 1 other person
Agree on 6 PSL, fair rating. Low appeal not that much, I love slim women with wide palates and well developed, yet not overly wide bones like her. Looks very conventionally attractive to me except for the frontal bone, wide alar base and thin eyebrows.
People on here severely underrate women though. IDK why.

They rated this foid 4.5 PSL:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Deleted member 5892
Julia Roberts is proof that awesome forward growth isnt automatically stacy tier. With some soft features done she easily clears that level though. Shes in the 5.25-5.5 PSL range.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
I've rated her at 6.5 PSL, only her frontal bone, nose with excessive alar flair and thin eyebrows hold her back from 8 PSL IMO.

Julia-Roberts.jpg

She is a massive middle finger to the retards who say that you can't have hollow cheeks with a wide palate. She has the very best kind of cheekbones possible (straight shaped, good mass, relatively high set) and a massive palate at the same time.

Looks godly and easily over 7 PSL here ngl

Although she is almost perfect psl..most people find megan fox face sexier why is that?
BYU04884

5.5 PSL maximum.

She's got shit harmony, wide as fuck lips resembling an ape. Her wide smile looks good mainly on men, same goes with wide lips as they're related.

Looks like a tranny, a good-looking tranny though, I'll give you that OP.

Looks the best in her prime here:

Julia Roberts is proof that awesome forward growth isnt automatically stacy tier. With some soft features done she easily clears that level though. Shes in the 5.25-5.5 PSL range.

She would ascend hard just with her incel tier frontal bone corrected IMO

3057170_julia_roberts_frontal_bone_2.jpg
3057171_lima_frontal_bone_2.jpg

And with better skin complexion, thicker eyebrows and narrower, less flared alar base. The rest of her features are stupidly good, she has god tier palate, cheekbones and jaw. The wide mouth looks great IMO, I don't think she looks like a tranny at all:

i notes to put 8 as the max option

Yes, max rating is 8 PSL.

A looks scale from 0 to 8

0 is the ugliest possible and 8 is a perfect god like being. Highest PSL given usually is 7.5 because no one is legit perfect in all aspects to reach 8.

AFAIK it rates up to 8 and not 10 due to joking about women's high standards (ie: god himself is an 8 at most for them)
Visit this for more info:

Julia-Roberts.jpg

getenically stacy. Descended from aging tho but everyone does, especially women.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
looks better in motion tbh

Not my type

No appeal to me. "Objectively" HTB, maybe? But subjectively MTB.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Wide palate fogger