• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
I read "junglegook" over for my PSL brain

• JFL
Reactions: tooLOW, Jason Voorhees, begoodlookingtheory and 5 others
5.5 psl

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 8608
I am forced to say he has a high rating even tho he looks like he has negative sexual appeal because Jewish chemicals in the water made women heavily attracted to this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 8608
Mogged
Images 16

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, HerpDerpson, vaseqmoherad and 3 others
no appeal to me, i wouldn't fuck him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 8608
really good foreward growth and ratios but lacks precieved dimorphism because of his perfectly smooth and thick asian skin. Good appeal to asian girls but probably not alot to most western women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Looks good.

• JFL
Gross, too feminine.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 8608
He's twink chad

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
He fucks yoour oneitis
imagine having an oneitis in 2022. Hell at this point she will probably SHOW you snap vids of her sucking some guy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and Deleted member 17791
He only needs to weight lifts the shower to mog
His only falo is that he's too tall. He should be 5'9.

He has good femboy maxxing base

• JFL
Reactions: Ceo of cope
His only falo is that he's too tall. He should be 5'9.

He has good femboy maxxing base
i know you are joking but too tall/ideal height is just as much of a cope as thinking average height makes you incel, maybe even more so. Ideal height is 7 foot

• Hmm...
i know you are joking but too tall/ideal height is just as much of a cope as thinking average height makes you incel, maybe even more so. Ideal height is 7 foot
How can 7 foot be ideal? That's way too far away from the female average. Barbie has a canon height of 5'9, that's the ideal height for pretty maxxers.

• +1
How can 7 foot be ideal? That's way too far away from the female average. Barbie has a canon height of 5'9, that's the ideal height for pretty maxxers.
Ideal height is 5'11 or 180cm

• Hmm...
  • +1
because tho whole reason height is attractive is because it is a symbol of your power and dominion over other men and the girl herself. It has no aesthetic benefit itself except for making your porportions better but that stops at 6'2 ish. So for this purpose, the taller the better unless you start getting deformed/it is because of acromelagy which is right around that 7 foot mark i'd say.

• Woah
Well, its tall but not that tall
5'11 is only ideal in vietnam maybe. Everyhwere else you need to be 6'3 atleast to get a halo from it

• JFL
Well, its tall but not that tall
because tho whole reason height is attractive is because it is a symbol of your power and dominion over other men and the girl herself. It has no aesthetic benefit itself except for making your porportions better but that stops at 6'2 ish. So for this purpose, the taller the better unless you start getting deformed/it is because of acromelagy which is right around that 7 foot mark i'd say.
Dominating isn't very femboy like. Falo.

You should be 5'6 to 5'10 ideally. :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Ceo of cope
Now show him without makeup.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 8608 and Ceo of cope
Dominating isn't very femboy like. Falo.

You should be 5'6 to 5'10 ideally. :Comfy:
true ideal height is 5'4 so you get a face full of booba when you hug your big titty goth dom mommy gf

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Ceo of cope
you will never be 5'4 chadlet who gets tall big tity dom mommies pickcing him up and bringing him to their lair for snu snu ffs. Never began

btw, I saw some Korean celebs too when I was in this place called Hoi An (its popular among them for a lot of their shoots). I obviously don't know their names but many were better looking than this guy easily. I know they were celebs since other Koreans and alike were taking selfies with them.

really good foreward growth and ratios but lacks precieved dimorphism because of his perfectly smooth and thick asian skin. Good appeal to asian girls but probably not alot to most western women.
Isn't smooth skin a good thing?

Looks good but very feminine and has tons of make up

Isn't smooth skin a good thing?
i mean yeah it is but in his case it is super doll like and has 0 details, grooves, hollowness, roughness etc it just looks unmasculine.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Jungcuck Junglebuk:bigbrain: