Rate, just found him on trm

D

Deleted member 22354

• +1
Reactions: Allandro
does this look edited to anyone else

• +1
Reactions: Nims, Deleted member 15370 and Deleted member 1851
how is this gay? looks attractive. also im not familiar with proper ratios of nose base : mouth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
could you elaborate?
He has plump narrow mouth, making his nostril base to lips ratio less than ideal but I could be wrong. Usually that's gives somebody gayface, and he kinda has that going on

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and ChristianChad
His mouth width looks average to me.

I don't understand what this means.

I agree he looks prettyboy/gay slightly
Looks narrow to me, won't know for sure until we get a picture with a decent focal length, just the vibe I'm getting. He's pretty, but that's not why he looks gay to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and ChristianChad
Looks narrow to me, won't know for sure until we get a picture with a decent focal length, just the vibe I'm getting. He's pretty, but that's not why he looks gay to me.
Alright, well said

• +1
fake humanoid.

• Hmm...
He has plump narrow mouth, making his nostril base to lips ratio less than ideal but I could be wrong. Usually that's gives somebody gayface, and he kinda has that going on
Chadlite prob chad if He didn't have long midface
He is definitely a prettyboy, I guess we all agree on that. And of course he has a very very good base, with a lot of potential in the first pic

In the right pic something is off, but I don't know what. The mouth looks normal for me, I think he also has no long mid face, it just seems like it because of the angle of the photo and his hairstyle, or would you say in the first picture that he also has a long midface there? I am also not an expert in facial ratios

He is definitely a prettyboy, I guess we all agree on that. And of course he has a very very good base, with a lot of potential in the first pic

In the right pic something is off, but I don't know what. The mouth looks normal for me, I think he also has no long mid face, it just seems like it because of the angle of the photo and his hairstyle, or would you say in the first picture that he also has a long midface there? I am also not an expert in facial ratios
Definitely has a longer midface but his great lower third makes it look high class instead of failo.

is that @Xangsane