Rate kennedy walsh

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
She's a high tier becky lookswise, but her personality makes her a stacy tbh tbh. I very rarely come across girls with a good sense of humour like hers.

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 10679 and Hozay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, jclunie, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
Really good eye area for a girl unlike her sister's (sister eye area mogs brother too jfl)

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
carried by her looks and she 100% thinks her insta is big bec of her humor and personality, she hates men cause 99% of the men dming her are from india.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, MaxillaIsEverything, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
she hates men cause 99% of the men dming her are from india.
Giphy 2

Her sister looks better.

5EF7E0F5 1598 466A B81A 62DCD549009E

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, retard, sytyl and 1 other person
idk if all that loner shit and antisocial personality is true about her or if she acts like that in videos to seem relatable , but if she actually is that way wife material tbh. all i want is a high tier becky who is extremely antisocial so she never meets any other guy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 6402, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
idk if all that loner shit and antisocial personality is true about her or if she acts like that in videos to seem relatable , but if she actually is that way wife material tbh. all i want is a high tier becky who is extremely antisocial so she never meets any other guy
she likes chads only so jfl

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and thickdickdaddy27
@Biggdink keep crying for kennedy

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, thickdickdaddy27 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: obhmwtsg and thickdickdaddy27
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and St. Wristcel
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel, sytyl and Deleted member 7863
foh she's really bright for someone with her looks. usually they're kinda retarded
dont be fooled , as i said she could just be faking it. You may think a girl is innocent and funny only for her to be a giga slut

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and thickdickdaddy27
dont be fooled , as i said she could just be faking it. You may think a girl is innocent and funny only for her to be a giga slut
Nah man I can assure u she's very well behaved and reserved. She can't get anymore valuable tbh. Whoever she chooses to have children with is a lucky guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, SteveRogers, Deleted member 7863 and 1 other person
lmao are u retarted she acts super slutty in the videos of her brother and literally said things like "i fucked last week" etc.

jfl
Over for u, u can't even tell sarcasm

Nah man I can assure u she's very well behaved and reserved. She can't get anymore valuable tbh. Whoever she chooses to have children with is a lucky guy
Her future boyfriend Will prob be at This looks lvl
F9EDE584 0C54 4E64 8DD5 9E7773241BCE

• WTF
  • JFL
lmao are u retarted she acts super slutty in the videos of her brother and literally said things like "i fucked last week" etc.

jfl
Ye she makes a shit ton of slut jokes , either shes very sexually depraved or just a gigaslut

• +1

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
Very sexually deprived obviously
then do you realise how high her dating market value is? a funny antisocial cute stacy , and lets say she actually also is a virgin. Legit every guy would simp for her , even normies would want a virgin girl if possible

• Love it
  • +1
her sister looks pretty good

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and SteveRogers
Idk I rather her sister. Their slut friend would be alright though, but imagine being in an LTR with a super flirty chick, fuck that

• +1

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
perfect body and face holy shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, sytyl and thickdickdaddy27
nigga stop trolling
Nigga compare her to her sister
Her sister is giga chad only
While Kennedy (with black hair) looks like my ex, just another college girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and thickdickdaddy27
Btw there’s a video in which their dad says Claudia and Brandon are good looking like him ... and sorry Kennedy.
Even their dad know Kennedy isn’t anything special @sytyl @thickdickdaddy27

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and thickdickdaddy27
Btw there’s a video in which their dad says Claudia and Brandon are good looking like him ... and sorry Kennedy.
Even their dad know Kennedy isn’t anything special @sytyl @thickdickdaddy27
brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
failo'ed by her nose and lack of ass tbh

failo'ed by her nose and lack of ass tbh
Her nose is fine, could be less bulbous but idk I think it's kinda attractive to me since I have a bulbous nose myself lol she does a good job with makeup contouring anyway so I don't think it matters.

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis
Her nose is fine, could be less bulbous but idk I think it's kinda attractive to me since I have a bulbous nose myself lol she does a good job with makeup contouring anyway so I don't think it matters.
so are we rating girls now based on their make up frauded (contouring) look?!? Her nose is her main flaw
Failo
Failo 2

she would improve significantly with a good rhino. I am not saying she is ugly, far from it

• +1
she looked better with dark hair

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and Casadonis

So true tbh. Girls who hate people are instantly hotter.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 7863
fuck I never thought about how disgusting it must be to get messaged by Indian subhumans as a hot girl. Like shes not going to straight up tell them how subhuman they are but she must feel extremely uncomfortable and embarrassed inside

• JFL