Rate khaleejicel claiming he mogs me

Zeta

Zeta

Traded my sanity for ascension

here is @khaleejicel claiming he mogs me. I'd say his recessed jaw looking ahh is high MTN at most. What would you guys rate him Framecel and nosecel too btw :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 1721942051795.png
    1721942051795.png
    514.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: medo69, billymidnight, jué and 7 others
not me OP is schizo, also why did you delete your reddit as soon as i mentioned the fact you were on r/fashionreps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, billymidnight, Mkhzee and 4 others
Rate him @maxxmclooks @lebronjames23 @Charisma @Xangsane @PsychoDsk @antony 726 @Timmy @manletmogger

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
high ltn (from what i can see, hard to rate tbh) vs chadlite

• +1
Reactions: shogrim
just different colouring

rate this guy @thebuffdon690

rate this guy @thebuffdon690
can you mog this too?

i live in saudi and uae lol i dont even touch USD and i still got more bread then you faggot, but ill be generous, show me $50k and wallahi i'll send you a band for free so you can load up on ur next pandabuy haul

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: billymidnight, jué, halloweed and 1 other person
can you mog this too?

i live in saudi and uae lol i dont even touch USD and i still got more bread then you faggot, but ill be generous, show me $50k and wallahi i'll send you a band for free so you can load up on ur next pandabuy haul

Nice video from pinterest boyo, its over. :ROFLMAO:

And if you were that rich, why not get bimax? You obv need it

video from pinterest? please find it and ill fucking kill myself LMAOO

WALLAHI THAT VIDEO IS NOT FROM PINTEREST

video from pinterest? please find it and ill fucking kill myself LMAOO

WALLAHI THAT VIDEO IS NOT FROM PINTEREST
Wallahi get bimax lil bro. And also rhino while your at it. Maybe even OBO with that crazy amount of UEE ;)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and halloweed
Give this man a rating @greycel

• +1
Reactions: greycel and maxxmclooks
mods delete troll thread:lul:

zeta obv moggs to oblivion, everyone arguing against is either blatant troll or i-talk-to-my-walls level schizo

Rate him @maxxmclooks @lebronjames23 @Charisma @Xangsane @PsychoDsk @antony 726 @Timmy @manletmogger
@khaleejicel

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer
can you mog this too?

Why you money spreading 1.5k? That’s genuinely pathetic omg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969, lebronjames23, goo25 and 1 other person

Image 8

heres your proof you broke fuck

anyways, goodnight from palm jumeirah or umm suqeim or damac hills, not sure yet as 2 of the houses are being renovated and another might be done so far (something you cant relate to!)
Why you money spreading 1.5k? That’s genuinely pathetic omg
if thats 1500 u should go back to school lmfao, i dont carry $ my dad just gave me this

Wallahi get bimax lil bro. And also rhino while your at it. Maybe even OBO with that crazy amount of UEE ;)
thought money wasnt everything? anyways dude my dads getting me a glc and i cant drive lol maybe i'll come to NL and slay ur poor dutch women even if im 147cm because ur country got fucked over by immigrants

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and billymidnight
thought money wasnt everything? anyways dude my dads getting me a glc and i cant drive lol maybe i'll come to NL and slay ur poor dutch women even if im 147cm because ur country got fucked over by immigrants
Bro is 147cms tall (4'8) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, lucifer6969, jué and 3 others
Bro is 147cms tall (4'8) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
wow arent you a gullible fuck

anyways if you could stop ducking and admit u buy reps and u deleted your posts because you were ashamed i'll consider contributing towards your pre orbital fat grafts

wow arent you a gullible fuck

anyways if you could stop ducking and admit u buy reps and u deleted your posts because you were ashamed i'll consider contributing towards your pre orbital fat grafts
I dont need that since i have no UEE. You need that lil bro

High LTN or low mtn

can you mog this too?

Nigga because all the sub5 that are brutally mogged try to defend themselves by saying that they have money jfl:lul:

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and halloweed
I’m neutral in the beef but getting baited on buying reps is crazyyy

Nigga because all the sub5 that are brutally mogged try to defend themselves by saying that they have money jfl:lul:
Stfu u pussy ass nigha u live in a third world country , don’t make me go all out on yo ass

Bruh, you are brown, that is already brutal to live with jfl:lul:
??? So random 😂😂 ur Latino to u prob same skin colour as me fucking retard

I won't give you my IP address nigga, although there are a lot of White people in my country otherwise I wouldn't be white
Bro stop begging it 😂😂 ur not white ur ethnic just like me

Bro stop begging it 😂😂 ur not white ur ethnic just like me
Wft nigga my father is of German blood and my mother is of Spanish blood, what the fuck are you saying, this is very funny:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead