• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and AdamLamberg
Pretty boy/ Turk mogs me

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and AdamLamberg
such beauty...

• +1
Reactions: fobos, SikKunt and AdamLamberg
Lol nature can be so brutal tbh he has such a pretty face if only he had the height like 5.8 or some shit he would be a slayer prettyboy tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, RAITEIII, Alexanderr and 3 others
Oneitis material

• +1
Reactions: AdamLamberg
Lol nature can be so brutal tbh he has such a pretty face if only he had the height like 5.8 or some shit he would be a slayer prettyboy tbh ngl
wait how tall is he?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Alexanderr, The Dude Abides and 3 others
Iirc he is like 5.2"ft or some shit legit deformity tier tbh and he will forever look like a 12 year old boy

I would rope if i was under 5 foot 5 tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: AdamLamberg
does he have some defiancy because I swear you only get that short in a GH deficiency

I would rope if i was under 5 foot 5 tbh
I am 5.8"ft tall in curryland and i still feel like fucking manlet tbh if i was 5.2"ft or some shit i would have roped longago.
Also i wonder didnt his parents took him to thw doctor or some shit

I am 5.8"ft tall in curryland and i still feel like fucking manlet tbh if i was 5.2"ft or some shit i would have roped longago.
Also i wonder didnt his parents took him to thw doctor or some shit
hes probably lying about his height, jfl if you believe him

Ye but knajjd looks good, he mogs this entire forum ngl
face doesn't matter if you are a 5 foot 2 like him or a framecel like zyros

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and SikKunt
Mogs entire psl community

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
He is preetyboy fakecel. You don't even need height to slay jb's as preetyboy. If he came to norway he would get harassed by foids if he went to jb party in Norway. And its would be legal since age of conest is 16

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 1106
He is preetyboy fakecel. You don't even need height to slay jb's as preetyboy. If he came to norway he would get harassed by foids if he went to jb party in Norway. And its would be legal since age of conest is 16
he should move to hungary where it is 12 if you are under 18 . he looks 12 anyways so no one will suspect a thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Mogs entire psl community
many people mog him (as far as appeal to females is concerned) plus he is literally girlmaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
looks like levi ackerman, same hieght and everything.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
he should move to hungary where it is 12 if you are under 18 . he looks 12 anyways so no one will suspect a thing

Thats a little gross tho.

Sweden is 15 he could go there also

Mogged by looksmax slayer squad

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Im serious I've seen preetyboys shorter than him borderline passed out getting harassed by foids they care about boys being "cute"
hes also status maxed and dark triad maxed being an internet famous incel, I'm certain theres some hot jbs who have crushes on him and would fly to turkey to suck his cock
srs bro you saw what happens to Meeks

all @knajjd has to do is some crime and then his mugshot will explode on the internet, he will have his personal harem from that day on

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stuckneworleans, AdamLamberg, SikKunt and 1 other person
Knajjd
N knlfgbrs
Kn

If females actually had varied fetishes and stuff instead of all wanting a big man to dominate them, knajjd would slay. Tbh tho, he still has the voice of a girl and is pretty much asexual because of low T.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: stuckneworleans, SikKunt and The Dude Abides
Poor dude tbh, that face is wasted due to height

needs to criminal max.
Anonymous

Anonymous
+1 y
I think he's sexy has a lot of swag, confident, and his cute in his own way. Why do people have to explain to you why they think someone is hot? I thought beauty was in the eye of the beholder. Flo Rida is cute, Akon looks good, Neyo is unattractive, Wayne is sexy to me and that's all there is to it
This is a woman talking about lil wayne. People forget that looks need to propped up by money and status. khajid has face girls would find cute he just needs to make it socialy accpetable to like him. I would suggest music for status.
I know the dude in the song isnt 5 2 (and looks gay as fuck) but he should still make an attempt at something.