Rate kratos

BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
Fe57b2c9888264db79f66ac067f1fdd2

Godwar 3283613b

My father looks like kratos when he shaves his head and lets a fullbeard grow like that, like exact same. He could play kratos in live action if it wasnt forbidden to do acting in our culture

@Baldingman1998 @Lihito insane ingush genes rate kratos

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 15099 and volcelfatcel
what @SubhumanCurrycel and @Baldingman1998 wish they were

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Frank Jack, Deleted member 14867, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
@volcelfatcel imagine if someone who looks like kratos got angry or attacked you in real life, thats how it feels when my father is angry at me

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Pussyslayer, Deleted member 8244 and 4 others
Gigachad
20211115 033449

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, CursedOne, Deleted member 14867 and 5 others
@Lihito

how the fights on the north caucasus mountains be like

View attachment 1404317

View attachment 1404318
My father looks like kratos when he shaves his head and lets a fullbeard grow like that, like exact same. He could play kratos in live action if it wasnt forbidden to do acting in our culture

@Baldingman1998 @Lihito insane ingush genes rate kratos
Your father moggs khamzat to grave and back

Also his son is to skinny he needs HGH :chad:

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and Deleted member 15939

As an angry albanian i Always loved his potent rage and i think US mountain People have rage reserves no other People have in them. God forbid its Like shaytan takes our body

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
  • JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and Baldingman1998

Something Like This is our Rage

Sometimes in my wrestling matches its Like i get insane adrenalina rage boosts

That's utter bullshit. Humans aren't fucking made of metal or some shit. That guy took ball kicks and liver punches like nothing. A liver punch makes you go down and you can't move

• JFL
Your father dont look like him

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack
G1alg1a cila

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
Kratos intimidating af

That's utter bullshit. Humans aren't fucking made of metal or some shit. That guy took ball kicks and liver punches like nothing. A liver punch makes you go down and you can't move
Nigga in my village 70 year old People went to Wars , 91' , WW2, WW1 you westerners dont know shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Nigga in my village 70 year old People went to Wars , 91' , WW2, WW1 you westerners dont know shit
What does war have to do with tanking 10 hits to the liver?

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and BearBoy
Not if its a instinct adrenaline fight where you go all out trust me

• Hmm...
baldcel saved by height ogre feautures

• +1
Not if its a instinct adrenaline fight where you go all out trust me
A clean hard liver punch = over. Even adrenaline has limits. I'm assuming both fighters can hit very hard not soy cucks

• +1
A clean hard liver punch = over. Even adrenaline has limits. I'm assuming both fighters can hit very hard not soy cucks
No you are right but what im saying is adrenaline is genetic and once they get into the fight the hits they get they wont feel even if they get stabbed, but of course if their adrenaline genes are good. But once the adrenaline goes away and they calm down its over for the person

• +1
What im saying is street fights arent boxing or mma rings for you its all about who has more adrenaline and goes berserk

• +1
No you are right but what im saying is adrenaline is genetic and once they get into the fight the hits they get they wont feel even if they get stabbed, but of course if their adrenaline genes are good. But once the adrenaline goes away and they calm down its over for the person
Meh maybe. But even then it depends. With adrenaline you feel nothing yes but you can still lose consciousness or get extremely injured for example broken leg or arm. Even if you don't feel well that pain it will affect your movement. I think liver kick or hard punch is actually worse than getting stabbed in the moment(depends stabbed where obviously and how big knife ETC). Obviously you can die from stab more likely but in the moment liver hit is more impactful

• +1
Meh maybe. But even then it depends. With adrenaline you feel nothing yes but you can still lose consciousness or get extremely injured for example broken leg or arm. Even if you don't feel well that pain it will affect your movement. I think liver kick or hard punch is actually worse than getting stabbed in the moment(depends stabbed where obviously and how big knife ETC). Obviously you can die from stab more likely but in the moment liver hit is more impactful
Yes i dont disagree with this but your body feels nothing. What you are talking about is like being knocked out by a punch to the head

• +1