Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16346
4 psl

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
This scene is beyond brutal. Compare the width of their palates.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 16346
jfl is there a hawkeye movie now bruh when are marvel movies gonna end
Was a Disney+ show

JFL I dont think they're gonna end any time soon tbh, they're making good money

i enjoy watching them too :Comfy:

Former chadlite

looks like steven ogg
id give him a 5 PSL or so

nice archive you always have something new to post
basement dwelling fem/fag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deprived
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 16275 and Deprived
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 16346
The face you make when you are about to tell a joke but the teacher came into the class

MV5BNmU0NjBlMjgtMDQ5ZS00NmY4LTllY2EtYmE5NTBjNjRjNmZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng V1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Deleted member 16346
looks like steven ogg
id give him a 5 PSL or so
good rate, what makes him so gl tbh. All his features besides eye area are average and his nose and forehead are failos.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
good rate, what makes him so gl tbh. All his features besides eye area are average and his nose and forehead are failos.
Harmonypill, relatively tall skull with seducing eye area, phenotype and the rest being average is enough to give him an edge

Looks like a charismatic gentlemen in the series, fits the conventionally attractive standards

• +1
Harmonypill, relatively tall skull with seducing eye area, phenotype and the rest being average is enough to give him an edge
View attachment 1701483
Looks like a charismatic gentlemen in the series, fits the conventionally attractive standards
I'm constantly mirin his charm in the show ngl

did u see the last episode, my jaw dropped at the ending tbh

• +1
I'm constantly mirin his charm in the show ngl

did u see the last episode, my jaw dropped at the ending tbh
I did, best episode of the series so far imo, really enjoyed it. The ending was a shock, absolutely mirin how effortlessly he just did it to such a big character without any hesitation

• +1
I did, best episode of the series so far imo, really enjoyed it. The ending was a shock, absolutely mirin how effortlessly he just did it to such a big character without any hesitation
yeah really solid episode, I was so shocked when howard died man. I've been watching the show since it started and I really thought he was gonna survive and get Kim arrested or something. So fucking uncanny seeing him and lalo in the same room tbh, worlds colliding.

Best episodes of the series imo were the 2 episodes that opened season 6 tho, they felt like two mini-movies with the production quality. The rest of the episodes this season didnt look as polished imo. Ngl breaking bad is still better tho cuz BCS just treads water too much and isnt as memorable, I dont really remember anything from the early seasons

• +1
Ngl breaking bad is still better tho cuz BCS just treads water too much and isnt as memorable, I dont really remember anything from the early seasons
Agreed, BCS feels much more slow paced with less progression and action than BB and the plot feels a bit more all over the place and makes it less memorable. I can't remember much from the early seasons either but the show is very enjoyable regardless, exicted to see how it will end.
But what's up with the episodes or is just it me,? Some episodes feel extremely different from another like its someone else in charge of it, kind of the noticed the same with The Walking Dead, it's as if their way to tell the story changes sometimes. Take the last episode of BCS for instance it looked much more cinematographic and tryhard than the other episodes as if they wanted to show off

lalo is fucking chad, i dont give a shit how he looks he could make any woman alive drool and soak their panties with his mogger demeaner and status (im talking about his character not the actual actor)

breaking bad and better call saul are 99th percentile mogger television

Agreed, BCS feels much more slow paced with less progression and action than BB and the plot feels a bit more all over the place and makes it less memorable. I can't remember much from the early seasons either but the show is very enjoyable regardless, exicted to see how it will end.
But what's up with the episodes or is just it me,? Some episodes feel extremely different from another like its someone else in charge of it, kind of the noticed the same with The Walking Dead, it's as if their way to tell the story changes sometimes. Take the last episode of BCS for instance it looked much more cinematographic and tryhard than the other episodes as if they wanted to show off
yeah kinda slow, but some scenes are just fucking perfect and the first episdoe got me rock hard, the one where he sends prostitutes to that one nigga is like my favorite scene from either series

• +1
yeah ive noticed it with brbad too have a particular eventful episode they'll hire a more well-known, 'better' director to really milk the potential hanging up in the script properly like hiring a film director to shoot 'ozymandias'. It's why breaking bad is so stylistically different in like every episode. It's a flashy show but the different directors have different styles of flashiness and thats way more obvious when each episode has a new director.

i never really liked the flashiness of better call saul like I did breaking bad, BrBa feels way way grungier, realistic and alive while BCS feels more like a wannabe movie with the lighting and still shots but it doesnt really succeed in doing that besides in a few eps like the s6 openers. I really hate how BCS always focuses on random things in close up in their pre-credits scene, its so cheap and breaking bad was way more creative with their cold opens. Still a very good show tho.

• +1
Like 5/10 irl appeal. Nothing special, just badboy halo.

• +1
Lol I just watched better call saul, I don't know objective rating but that cartel lord pheno goes crazy. Also if you are a cartel head you get all the pussy in mexico you want.

• JFL
Lol I just watched better call saul, I don't know objective rating but that cartel lord pheno goes crazy. Also if you are a cartel head you get all the pussy in mexico you want.
alejandra-guilmant-and-tony-dalton-attend-the-los-angeles-premiere-of-picture-id1204341477

:hnghn:
954746.jpg

Nacho mogs him

View attachment 1702096

fresh pakicel memes coming soon @StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel

im sorry @inferiorpispot234 but this is sheer cagefuel. I'll do my best to leave you out of my upcoming pakicel project tho
Cope. I was being facetious.

@inferiorpispot234 claims 4 PSL and rated this nigga the same.

According to him, he is looksmatched with him.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 16346

what would you rate the guy in OP. Imo you'll say mid-tier normie but will comment on how he looks ethnic therefore drastically lowering his appeal to below that of a roided darkskinned indian/black guy

• JFL

bro, i took it back, i later said he was 5-5.5 psl ffs :hnghn:

• Love it
  • JFL
what would you rate the guy in OP. Imo you'll say mid-tier normie but will comment on how he looks ethnic therefore drastically lowering his appeal to below that of a roided darkskinned indian/black guy
You keep denying the thugpill when it would actually make a big difference to your SMV.

Yeah. You will take a hit in other areas of your life. But to increase your appeal to foids, which is the purpose of this forum, it's the most legit strategy.

But then again, you aren't really an incel as you have some appeal unlike some soy looking dravidians who can't get shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and Deleted member 16275
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and Deleted member 16275