IMG 1798

IMG 1797

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, timid, ltsOver and 3 others
Just eat ground beef all day if you wanna debloat and leanmax with clear skin

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Just eat ground beef all day if you wanna debloat and leanmax with clear skin
ate ground beef yesterday, idk really what to combine it which tho, so had on its own. good none the less. i have it pretty often, maybe every other day or so

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and timid
ate ground beef yesterday, idk really what to combine it which tho, so had on its own. good none the less. i have it pretty often, maybe every other day or so
Eggs fried in extra virgin olive oil

• +1
IMG 1799

anyone got good ideas for todays meal 3? at 900cals currently with 145g protein.

ideally next meal cals from 400-600 cals, and consists of whole foods (not processed) however i don’t think having a desert meal would harm if below 500cals

that will be last meal of day

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel, timid and noodlelover
@noodlelover
Looks great!

I don't eat for enjoyment, only looks, health, and anti-aging.

But I'd suggest, maybe, grab a handful of spinach to add to your meal because it's so low calorie (handful is like 30 calories). Or broccoli or carrots. With some lean meat, eggs, or fish.

Celery has some unique nutrients that aid with sleep, so having a little celery before bed is good. Spinach and leafy greens are high in magnesium, which helps sleep.

• +1
I love chicken because of the low fat cone tent and high peotein

• +1
I love chicken because of the low fat cone tent and high peotein
chicken deadass cheat code.
i need to make sure there always some in the freezer, i would eat every day. so high protein, no carb and low cals. perfect

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, timid and flippasav
Hey looks nice, did you lose weight? And how long are you on the leanmaxxing journey?

Looking good, remember to not deprive yourself of fat. Salmon/beef would be a good next meal or tuna with mayo

• +1
Looking good, remember to not deprive yourself of fat. Salmon/beef would be a good next meal or tuna with mayo
yes i’ve got ground beef 20% i think, through i think it’s too high fat content and will provide too many cals without being as satiating as soemthing else but idk, i could be tripping. also for tuna, not a fan of mayo tho so usually just end up eating from tin. i need to find good low cal tuna meal tbh

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, timid and butterworld
chicken deadass cheat code.
i need to make sure there always some in the freezer, i would eat every day. so high protein, no carb and low cals. perfect
Do you think it mogs steak (beef)?

View attachment 2990692

anyone got good ideas for todays meal 3? at 900cals currently with 145g protein.

ideally next meal cals from 400-600 cals, and consists of whole foods (not processed) however i don’t think having a desert meal would harm if below 500cals

that will be last meal of day
@Michael Myers any recommendations for tmr? will not be doing any cheat meal or anything like that

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Michael Myers
just starve for a week then spam chicken broccolli sardine eggs

@Michael Myers any recommendations for tmr? will not be doing any cheat meal or anything like that
I don’t know, bhai. I ate baked fish for today (less than 250 kcal) but I’m gonna have sushi tomorrow (yes, again :feelsautistic:). I’m gonna gain the weight I lost. :feelscry:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel
just starve for a week then spam chicken broccolli sardine eggs
also sustained deficit of like 1000cal deficit is easier for me i think since i get cravings and shit and will not follow starve max plan tbh

• +1
how many cals is considered “starving”
I do zeros, maybe eat oysters and brocolli to keep my zinc and vitamin c up, maybe some sardines cuz there be no sun, 3500 calories goe is like an lb of fat

• +1
I do zeros, maybe eat oysters and brocolli to keep my zinc and vitamin c up, maybe some sardines cuz there be no sun, 3500 calories goe is like an lb of fat
ye but once u finish, won’t ur metabolism be fucked? and you’ll gain the fat back quickly

• +1
ye but once u finish, won’t ur metabolism be fucked? and you’ll gain the fat back quickly
yes, this is just temporary, i do actually recommend sustaining a high calorie but stable diet for a while, and up the exercise, eventualy you will star losing weight on that, fucking david gandy was eating 4k calories a day

• +1
yes, this is just temporary, i do actually recommend sustaining a high calorie but stable diet for a while, and up the exercise, eventualy you will star losing weight on that, fucking david gandy was eating 4k calories a day
4k + just increase cardio? and lost fat?

• +1
4k + just increase cardio? and lost fat?
experiment unless you need loooks for school or work rn, whenever you got 3 months try out different things

• +1