Rate LFA’s PSL?

G

ghostfaceguyinvegas

Silver
9E8A09FC B644 4A3F 881E F2414D4E9E92

Here’s another red pill dating coach...

In this video he’s talking about how looks matter in a relationship, and he personally rates his face as a 6/10.

No fucking way.

He is already hair maxxed. And whenever I see a dude with a beard, I’m 90% convinced it isn’t because he is trying to look manly, but he’s just covering a beta jawline.

And wtf is his midface??? He’s a 5 at BEST.

You guys need to adjust PSL for age. He is definitely a 6.5 for being an oldcell. Yeah sure, he is a bug eyed beard frauding beta if he was competing with 20 year old frat boys, but that isn't his game. Quit trying to confirm your own bias and posting the shittest picture of him for a rating. He looks pretty good in motion on his videos.
You guys would rope for sure if you could see yourself at 35 years old.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1180
You guys need to adjust PSL for age. He is definitely a 6.5 for being an oldcell. Yeah sure, he is a bug eyed beard frauding beta if he was competing with 20 year old frat boys, but that isn't his game. Quit trying to confirm your own bias and posting the shittest picture of him for a rating. He looks pretty good in motion on his videos.
You guys would rope for sure if you could see yourself at 35 years old.

First of all, gtfo with this “he looks pretty good in motion” bullshit. Almost everyone looks good in motion. I’ve literally seen people who look recessed in pictures that look ok/good looking in person. That’s why girls always tell their friends “he looks better in person”.

Second, adjusting PSL for age is the biggest cope there is. I don’t know what his age is, but if he’s actually 35 than I’ll admit he looks pretty good for his age. But that doesn’t give you the okay to inflate your PSL. In my family, all the men looks great until they hit about 45, and then they start balding and look old as fuck. So at 35 I’ll look even better than I do now, but I’m not gonna sit there and inflate myself to a 6 when I know I’ll probably look like shit in 10 years or less.

And lastly, what bias? That he isn’t a 6? At 18 years old he would have looked almost the same as he does now, except he wouldn’t have a beard to cover up his beta jawline. If he was a 4 PSL at 18, then there’s no logical way he’s a 6.5 at 35.
First of all, gtfo with this “he looks pretty good in motion” bullshit. Almost everyone looks good in motion. I’ve literally seen people who look recessed in pictures that look ok/good looking in person. That’s why girls always tell their friends “he looks better in person”.

Second, adjusting PSL for age is the biggest cope there is. I don’t know what his age is, but if he’s actually 35 than I’ll admit he looks pretty good for his age. But that doesn’t give you the okay to inflate your PSL. In my family, all the men looks great until they hit about 45, and then they start balding and look old as fuck. So at 35 I’ll look even better than I do now, but I’m not gonna sit there and inflate myself to a 6 when I know I’ll probably look like shit in 10 years or less.

And lastly, what bias? That he isn’t a 6? At 18 years old he would have looked almost the same as he does now, except he wouldn’t have a beard to cover up his beta jawline. If he was a 4 PSL at 18, then there’s no logical way he’s a 6.5 at 35.
I can’t explain it, there is just something really fraudy and corny about his appearance which would set off red flags for me if I was a woman.

dGsgUr7.gif

PSL or irl? Cuz hes an irl 6

PSL or irl? Cuz hes an irl 6
PSL.

Also, irl I imagine he’s higher than a 6 because he is a red pill coach who prob maxed out his other assets
Honestly not even a 5.

His face is all squished in, his nose is huge, his eyes are practically touching each other, his eyes are buggy, he has a cope beard, and his eye brows look like they are just growing back after being clean shaved off

Its because of his eyes and eyebrows that fuck him over. Beard coverup is fine its a natural makeup, he looks slightly slightly above average in that vid with his sunglasses

• +1
Reactions: ghostfaceguyinvegas