still insane smv you can mog him but bro has like millions of women wanting him

now send us the edits foids have made of you with millions of views

not even trying to glaze the guy but holy kek at this

He's nothing special. Quite literally a regular skinny zoomer
Screenshot 20240503 032736

Imagine this being one of his Tinder pics lmfao

still insane smv you can mog him but bro has like millions of women wanting him
Feels artificial tbh

I guess it's because Italy as a country has no real zoomer actors, most are millennials or oldcels, but this is hilarious

his eyelashes a great too

View attachment 2895072

Feels artificial tbh

I guess it's because Italy as a country has no real zoomer actors, most are millennials or oldcels, but this is hilarious
hmmm i mean hes firmly chadlite for me can't really change my mind appeal > anything psl related id rather have bitches on my dick than htn pulling mtbs

View attachment 2895072

Feels artificial tbh

i can't scroll tiktok without seeing some edit of him with millions of likes or some video of jbs trying to look for him when they go to italy...i think there is a reason he is a famous actor while you have 7,000 posts on a [used to be] obscure incel forum :feelsokman:

hmmm i mean hes firmly chadlite for me can't really change my mind appeal > anything psl related id rather have bitches on my dick than htn pulling mtbs
i can't scroll tiktok without seeing some edit of him with millions of likes or some video of jbs trying to look for him when they go to italy...i think there is a reason he is a famous actor while you have 7,000 posts on a [used to be] obscure incel forum :feelsokman:
I'm not a trust fund kid who got lucky enough to be sent on filming some gay zoomer drama
Unfortunately I was fat when I was at his current age
Screenshot 20240503 033452

Screenshot 20240503 033503

Screenshot 20240503 033516

Literally not a single Italian comment

That's how you know he's a nobody here.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger

wow bro you can't find itallian comments at the top on a platform where the majority of people speak english

and jfl at this talking point anyway, who cares about itallian/curry foids

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and HeightPilledum
Bet you know this is a famous Kpop idol respected by women and men alike, having thousands of women ready to defend him when put up against Henry Cavill
A58

Desktop wallpaper kim namjoon tumblr bts kim namjoon

On another day, without status and fame, he's by all means just some random Korean chinlet you'd be expecting to be playing e-sports

wow bro you can't find itallian comments at the top on a platform where the majority of people speak english

and jfl at this talking point anyway, who cares about itallian/curry foids
I'm just pointing out the obvious

Why are you so defensive about that subhuman anyway? You got crush on him, faggot? You're one of his stans in the comments?

• JFL
Reactions: twilight
I'm not a trust fund kid who got lucky enough to be sent on filming some gay zoomer drama
Unfortunately I was fat when I was at his current age
View attachment 2895085
View attachment 2895086
View attachment 2895087

i mean people say this comment excuse with kpop and even anything with henry cavill but like lorenzo is a niche appeal i know .org wouldn't understand anything other than hunter eyes but the proof is like undeniable at this point

i mean people say this comment excuse with kpop and even anything with henry cavill but like lorenzo is a niche appeal i know .org wouldn't understand anything other than hunter eyes but the proof is like undeniable at this point
I'm not a PSL score autist, I know there's other appeals to men. Female gaze and everything, but he's not even THAT

The moment he slips he'll just be called "average white guy" just like Jacob Elordi
Difference is that Elordi is an actual Chad

• Hmm...
Reactions: smallman
I'm not a PSL score autist, I know there's other appeals to men. Female gaze and everything, but he's not even THAT

The moment he slips he'll just be called "average white guy" just like Jacob Elordi
i mean the difference between elordi and lorenzo is that lorenzo popped off due to his eye area elordi just was tall asf not his face honestly still a halo but not the same thing imo

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
i mean the difference between elordi and lorenzo is that lorenzo popped off due to his eye area elordi just was tall asf not his face honestly still a halo but not the same thing imo
Elordi has a good voice and a strong jaw. He's objectively good looking when he's shaved and not having retarded haircuts

How exactly is this dude a mtn and elordi is a chad lmao

He looked good in that show when he was 17/18. Now he's like 24 and doesn't have that teenage look anymore.

would bet my LL fund that he resembles elordi and that’s why he’s coping calling elordi a chad facially

• +1
@BrahminBoss sanpaku eyes are the way.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Because he looks like a squished headed subhuman with zero striking features
would bet my LL fund that he resembles elordi and that’s why he’s coping calling elordi a chad facially
I don't look anything like him
I have blue eyes and his are brown. I have PCT and he has NCT
He has a insane forward growth and I don't

• Hmm...
Because he looks like a squished headed subhuman with zero striking features

This dude also has zero striking features lol. Both his eye area and jaw are shit and theres nothing striking about them. In reality hes around a htn I don't know why people on this forum consider him some sort of chad.

This is a what a chad looks like
Diegoal

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
  • +1