• +1
Reactions: Zyper
Stay lean and do a clean bulk. 2nd pic is like high chadlite actual mogger

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and usernakfw
  • +1
Reactions: usernakfw
High chadlite is a bit overkill
I mean he looks like a tiktok slayer dog. You doint see dudes wlaking around like this day to day.
Maybe he needs to debloat a little/slightly inflamed aka fix the diet and cut out all seed oils and PUFA

You doint see dudes wlaking around like this day to day.
I'm Dutch, so I see dudes taller and better looking every single day. But go off.

I mean he looks like a tiktok slayer dog. You doint see dudes wlaking around like this day to day.
Maybe he needs to debloat a little/slightly inflamed aka fix the diet and cut out all seed oils and PUFA
He is a bit bloated but I also think he just has wide cheekbones

your Eye Shape Is unique idk what causes that looks really good

your Eye Shape Is unique idk what causes that looks really good
I sound like such a hater rn but his eyes aren't good other than the colour. What makes his eyes unique is the epicanthic fold and not in a good way

I should move
I lived in Sweden for 6 months so ive seen that scandinavian and germanic dudes on averge mog like crazy. People guessed that i was dutch btw. 6'3 prob HTN -chadlite rating on this site

I sound like such a hater rn but his eyes aren't good other than the colour. What makes his eyes unique is the epi old and not in a good way
they look good imo
i think what ruins a bit are his lips in the 1st Pic look very narrow but in the others look decent

they look good imo
i think what ruins a bit are his lips in the 1st Pic look very narrow but in the others look decent
Looks like he's pouting in the first pic

I lived in Sweden for 6 months so ive seen that scandinavian and germanic dudes on averge mog like crazy. People guessed that i was dutch btw. 6'3 prob HTN -chadlite rating on this site
Post or larp

he’s not anywhere near mogger status
I’m only good at attracting teenage girls tbh. I wouldn’t consider myself at that status too but I’m hoping as I age I can grow into a good beard/stubble or something.

Yeah u do bro are you real

yzy_hq on TikTok but I don’t post much