Rate MakinItHappen after reinca

Taylorswift

Taylorswift

Unfixable subhuman
14513D83 1B3B 4EF2 ABAD 59A9138DD2B0

481BF9F8 DA5A 454B B2B5 B8EA7A2C0F61

Morph is obviously very unachievable since I drastically changed his IPD, PFL, medial canthus and coloring.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, inceletto and Britishlooksmaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 6382 and 9 others
IMG 20200820 003116

Solid difference thanks

Will use it on my bumble and see if we can improve on these birds

Screenshot 20200820 131351 combumbleapp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and inceletto
It's mainly shows eye area is everything ngl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Taylorswift
It's mainly shows eye area is everything ngl
It shows that it’s mainly the unfixable failos that separates people from goodlooking and subhuman.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and inceletto
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23
It shows that it’s mainly the unfixable failos that separates people from goodlooking and subhuman.

Dude the eyes are actually not even a problem irl. Infact they are a strength. I am serious with you right now. I wouldn't lie to you about this. For some reason the small negative canthal tilt in the right eye and narrow ipd standout significantly more in pictures

It's because almost all lens carry some degree of distortion

Some people's distorted image still looks good though. I've read deeply about it.

• Ugh..
Dude the eyes are actually not even a problem irl. Infact they are a strength. I am serious with you right now. I wouldn't lie to you about this. For some reason the small negative canthal tilt in the right eye and narrow ipd standout significantly more in pictures

It's because almost all lens carry some degree of distortion

Some people's distorted image still looks good though. I've read deeply about it.
Lens distortion is actually supposed to make your ES ratio higher and make it seem as though you have ideal eye spacing. Your IPD probably looks even worse. It is not the canthal tilt, it’s just the IPD/ES ratio.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, Sikkunt23, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
Lens distortion is actually supposed to make your ES ratio higher and make it seem as though you have ideal eye spacing. Your IPD probably looks even worse. It is not the canthal tilt, it’s just the IPD/ES ratio.

I am telling you irl the ipd is not like it is in pics but you don't wanna believe me and that's fine coz Ill soon be buying a better focal lens when I've fully gotten my old physique completely back

• Ugh..
I am telling you irl the ipd is not like it is in pics but you don't wanna believe me and that's fine coz Ill soon be buying a better focal lens when I've fully gotten my old physique completely back
Missed you makingithappen

• +1
RODE MOGS

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad, Taylorswift and RODEBLUR
This is true .

Yo how do I thicken my brows using FaceApp? I paid for the PRO, lol.

That photo was taken from a month back and it was in and around the time I had just literally "over-plucked" my brows. They are nice, thick and dimorphic now, but I just can't be assed to take anymore new ones until I've gym maxed and got a high spec focal lens and camera in 2 months from now.

• JFL
The morph looks fake as fuck. If you use it you will be laughed at. Here is a toned down more realistic version :
View attachment 603802

Can you fix the viewers' left eye please? It's small as fuck after the correct to the canthal tilt you did now

• Ugh..