• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Xangsane
Mirin my God St. Jackmoon hard!

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
@Zonar @enorwood04

@Zenis @Eli
He’s the new saint of inceldom

(I don’t count as blasphemy cause fuck that cuck religion christniaty anyway ISLAM IS THE TRUTH)
IMG 5646

• JFL
anything less then gigachad needs to be banned

• +1
@TUSSELEIF

That’s still blasphemy since Jesus is a prophet in ur Quran
We don’t despite Jesus as a white guy with blonde hair we don’t even know how he looks like

And we don’t worship him

This isn't even JackMoon...

Xangsane

XD

• JFL
We don’t despite Jesus as a white guy with blonde hair we don’t even know how he looks like
It doesn’t matter what you depict in him as, as this depiction is universally known and is used to represent him
And we don’t worship him
It doesn’t matter if you worship him or not, making a joke out of one of God’s prophet is a blasphemy

It doesn’t matter what you depict in him as, as this depiction is universally known and is used to represent him

It doesn’t matter if you worship him or not, making a joke out of one of God’s prophet is a blasphemy
It’s obviously making fun of the Christianity view of him which is just retarted, and no it’s not because we don’t know how Jesus looks like it’s a retarted perspective based on Jewish propaganda that Jesus was this white guyv with blue eyes it’s not him

I believe in Jesus as a prophet not a saint, I don’t know how he looks like and nobody does, this image of him is literally fake and Jewish propaganda

I believe in Jesus as a prophet not a saint, I don’t know how he looks like and nobody does, this image of him is literally fake and Jewish propaganda
Akhi if your unsure if something is permissible or not, you should not do it

Akhi if your unsure if something is permissible or not, you should not do it
Can you explain to me in pms why? Because I’m not making fun of the Islamic prophet but the fake deception of a god which in itself is blasphemy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 41749
New saint. All hail jackmoon.

@GabachoCopium EXPLAIN YOUR VOTE

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium