• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, morbidlymorbid, Lyxguxx and 4 others
I think he has gotten worse.

mid htn

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC
Looks like shit

Stacy as a woman, htn as a man
How htn when the morph mogs clavicular and norwood ascended who are rated chadlite on org

How htn when the morph mogs clavicular and norwood ascended who are rated chadlite on org
Rated chadlite by greycels and dalits, they are mtns. This guy looks like a cuck

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zherko, IndraBC and WatermelonLover
Youre just a shitskin who overrates everyone so you can claim your coveted "mtn" rating
And cage if u think my 25k posts are just comparing every rating with my face

Like I said, that mtn rating is what your life depends on apparently

?
U dont know me
We have never spoken before
So stop pretending you do, all i said is u cant rate, u rate like an incel

U dont know me
Or u rate good looking guys too low because you’re jealous likely incel trait

U dont know me
I can rate very well. Youre the one who cant rate
Or u rate good looking guys too low because you’re jealous likely incel trait
I rate everyone fair and square and dont change my standards for anyone. You overrate so you can rate yourself higher, a narcy subhuman trait

I can rate very well. Youre the one who cant rate

I rate everyone fair and square and dont change my standards for anyone. You overrate so you can rate yourself higher, a narcy subhuman trait
You literally just made that up. Everyone is calling the guy chadlite but you 🤣 dude creating philosophies about me to hide behind the fact he has retarded low ratings for men far better looking than him. Let me guess ur mtn, also a normie and one rating below him, would love to see what that looks like 😂😂😂😂😂😂

You literally just made that up. Everyone is calling the guy chadlite but you 🤣 dude creating philosophies about me to hide behind the fact he has retarded low ratings for men far better looking than him. Let me guess ur mtn, also a normie and one rating below him, would love to see what that looks like 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Idk if im mixing you up but you looked barely LTN like a zero appeal iranian/afghani caveman, calling chadlites normies is hilarious cope from you 💀

Reminds me of @LooksThinker

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
"Everyone" like 2 ppl. He looks like a little cuckold
Idk if im mixing you up but you looked barely LTN like a zero appeal iranian/afghani caveman, calling chadlites normies is hilarious cope from you 💀
I didnt post my pics here, and cage how you call me ethnic whilst youre a literal la creatura

"Everyone" like 2 ppl. He looks like a little cuckold

I didnt post my pics here, and cage how you call me ethnic whilst youre a literal la creatura
Me looking for the word ethnic.
Keep underrating dudes who u are likely invisible next to, i dont even care

Me looking for the word ethnic.
Keep underrating dudes who u are likely invisible next to, i dont even care
"Iranian/afghan caveman" do you have memory of a fish

I'll keep "underrating" and you can keep overrating but thats not gonna make you any better looking

I'll keep "underrating" and you can keep overrating but thats not gonna make you any better looking
He is a chadlite irl

You are a stubborn incel who is evidently defelecting his rating style onto me, u are the only coper in this thread and it’s embarrassing

Underrating men who make u invisible wont make them uglier, or have it worse than a sorry incel like you

He is a chadlite irl

You are a stubborn incel who is evidently defelecting his rating style onto me, u are the only coper in this thread and it’s embarrassing
Maybe in your shitksinland he is
Underrating men who make u invisible wont make them uglier, or have it worse than a sorry incel like you
Sure thing, mtn

Maybe in your shitksinland he is

Sure thing, mtn
You are either a shitskin or live in a random european country with barely any population or influence 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thats the point, your opinion is chronically online and irrelevent
Perhaps, but im not a mystery meat deathnic like yourself. Also I bet you consider swedes or dutch as relevant dont you

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
Perhaps, but im not a mystery meat deathnic like yourself. Also I bet you consider swedes or dutch as relevant dont you
Nope theyre also irrelevent. U just outed yourself as less relevent than scandinavian countries nobody else give a shit about, stay in ur irrelevent place with ur own specific trends, the rest of the world doesnt care mate

Nope theyre also irrelevent. U just outed yourself as less relevent than scandinavian countries nobody else give a shit about, stay in ur irrelevent place with ur own specific trends, the rest of the world doesnt care mate
On top of being from an irrelevent country ur brain is extra fried with this forum, bottom barrel opinions im afraid

Do you really think I care if my country is relevant or not? The more irrelevant it is the better since shitskins like you are less likely to migrate here

• JFL
Do you really think I care if my country is relevant or not? The more irrelevant it is the better since shitskins like you are less likely to migrate here
your dead, aspie , irrelevent countries were not even chosen by “shitskins”

Thats how much they suck🤣🤣

Keep staying out of touch alrernating between this incel forum and legoland so u can keep up ur coping and underrating moggers to feel better. Its easy for niggas like u XD

your dead, aspie , irrelevent countries were not even chosen by “shitskins”

Thats how much they suck🤣🤣
Yeah we're a poor shithole, do not come here

• +1
Looks like shit

Stacy as a woman, htn as a man
Exhibit fuck-knows-what of the average org user underrating every man they see:ogre::lul:

• +1
he looks too soft and feminine which i guess makes sense. low inhib 4.5 psl brutes mog him irl
He supraorbital mogs any 4.PSL low inhib brute btw, nothing soft and feminine about him

• JFL
He supraorbital mogs any 4.PSL low inhib brute btw, nothing soft and feminine about him
no supras for the real IRL appeal 4 psl high BF low inhib thugs have sadly

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
@the BULL where is your Valeria Mazza?

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm and ambi