Rate Mbappé

Deleted member 7806

Deleted member 7806

:^)
Kylian Mbappé Lottin (born 20 December 1998) is a French professional footballer
who plays as a forward for Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain and the France national team.
Net Worth: $45 million

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, owlofathena, AscendingHero and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 7806

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Nisse, defaya and 18 others
4.75 psl decent looking above average

but gigachad because of money and status

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, owlofathena, AscendingHero and 5 others
also i hope psg knock out bayern out of the champions leauge don't choke

that is one thing i envy europecels for they get to watch the best sport and can watch irl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12669, Jason Voorhees and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806 and Deleted member 10615
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806 and Deleted member 756
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806, Philtrumcel and Deleted member 10615
Nigga has like 40mil IG follower and will grow up to 100 mil in the future, has 45mil net worth, plays together with the best amd famous footballers and hes like 20 year old.

Meanwhile .me users calculation their fwhr :lul:

Hes like 4,5psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero, Deleted member 12669 and 6 others
Nigga has like 40mil IG follower and will grow up to 100 mil in the future, has 45mil net worth, plays together with the best amd famous footballers and hes like 20 year old.

Meanwhile .me users calculation their fwhr :lul:

Hes like 4,5psl
that is what talent and hard work does

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806
just be black theory, imagine a white with the exact same features as him, death sentece, blacks just need to be black

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima, owlofathena and Deleted member 7806
Smh looks like a ninja turtle

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 7806 and Deleted member 10709
4psl

• +1
looks like a monkey

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12 and Deleted member 7806
He is definitely above average - about 4.5 PSL , this combined with him being one of the best future players along with Haaland - he will get even more famous and rich.
((also he is only 20 rn jfl))

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, .👽. and Deleted member 7806
just be black theory, imagine a white with the exact same features as him, death sentece, blacks just need to be black
he's mulatto

• +1
He is definitely above average - about 4.5 PSL , this combined with him being one of the best future players along with Haaland - he will get even more famous and rich.
haaland is better then mbappe

younger and in a worse team and preforms even better

the way he just pushes over defenders, his speed, his an intelegent player aswell always in good positions and good finisher

if haaland carries on the way he is going he will be one of the best the game has ever seen

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, AscendingHero, Deleted member 12669 and 2 others
haaland is better then mbappe

younger and in a worse team and preforms even better

the way he just pushes over defenders, his speed, his an intelegent player aswell always in good positions and good finisher

if haaland carries on the way he is going he will be one of the best the game has ever seen
yes they will be like the new Messi and Ronaldo.
Also I want Paris to win the tie , Bayern need to be told some humility jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
yes they will be like the new Messi and Ronaldo.
Also I want Paris to win the tie , Bayern need to be told some humility jfl
i want psg to win aswell, i feel like they got robbed of the champions leauge last year they had more chances and just got unlucky, also feel bad for the owners imagine spending all that money and then you end up losing because your players who you pay millions of dollars each year choked in the final, also jfl at coman scoring the winning goal as if it wan't bad enough

the only team that looks like a chalange right now is real madrid they are shit in la liga and have an old squad but somehow preform amazing in champions leauge matches

i hope psg win this year

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Scarfaced and Deleted member 7806
You are forgetting Man City bud @wanttobeattractive

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 7806
Extremely femine face and gracile features. Would look like absolute shit if he wasn't black but he isn't so psl 4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 7806
You are forgetting Man City bud @wanttobeattractive
i think think man city will choke even with there good team and pep as there manager

psg or real are going to win i think

chelsea doesn't have enough experience and there team hasn't gelled toogether yet and i think bayern are going to get knocked out by paris

• +1
i want psg to win aswell, i feel like they got robbed of the champions leauge last year they had more chances and just got unlucky, also feel bad for the owners imagine spending all that money and then you end up losing because your players who you pay millions of dollars each year choked in the final, also jfl at coman scoring the winning goal as if it wan't bad enough

the only team that looks like a chalange right now is real madrid they are shit in la liga and have an old squad but somehow preform amazing in champions leauge matches

i hope psg win this year
Wdym shit in La Liga. As of time of writing we're 1st place and we just defeated Barcelona and play a majority of a half with key players off jfl, never talk shit abt Madrid

22 actually

I can't rate blacks tbh but he can slay easily because MS

• +1
normie

• +1
god tier maxilla tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 7806
Wdym shit in La Liga. As of time of writing we're 1st place and we just defeated Barcelona and play a majority of a half with key players off jfl, never talk shit abt Madrid
i said that because i don't watch la liga but the last time i did they were doing shit and athletico looked like they were going to win because they were on a unbeaten streak and were tearing apart teams

i said that because i don't watch la liga but the last time i did they were doing shit and athletico looked like they were going to win because they were on a unbeaten streak and were tearing apart teams
Well.....

HALA MADRID

• JFL
athletico are 1 point infront

i hope they win they have been robbed of trophies for like the past 10 years
yes so, they have a game in hand or smth. If we win our next game we'll be ahead of them by two points. They dropped pts today against Real Betis and Suarez is injured, Felix got injured today, etc. They're bound to drop points and they're already joking. Oblak have kept them in this title race they conceded alot of pk's recently and Oblak has been equal to it. As of rn, I say Real Madrid will win the title, but their injury woes and lack of midfield depth could come back to haunt them.

HALA MADRID JFL

• +1
looks like a monkey
with 45 million net worth, not to mention he bonuses, sponsorship and undisclosed money, jfl. Keep coping bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pietrosiek
with 45 million net worth, not to mention he bonuses, sponsorship and undisclosed money, jfl. Keep coping bro
where am i coping? he looks like a monkey but of course hes rich, good for him

Status and moneymaxxed normie

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
where am i coping? he looks like a monkey but of course hes rich, good for him
Would be chad with double jaw, implant, rhino, DO's, a supraorbital implant, lower eyelid retraction, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429 and Pietrosiek
Would be chad with double jaw, implant, rhino, DO's, a supraorbital implant, lower eyelid retraction, etc.
i would also be chad with every surgery under the sun

he looks like a ninja turtle but he has money so it’s aight

he's one of those people with very average features, nothing to rate, just very average