Rate me 1-10 headah

R

Ryuko

Iron
Minor face bloat here and how do i get rid of those forehead wrinkles, gonna peel off my skin if no solution.

Attachments

• IMG_0795.jpeg
    IMG_0795.jpeg
    279 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Ascеnd
Wit hair down
IMG 0796

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd
Stop hitting your cheeks and squinting you look autistic

• +1
Reactions: Ihateskob and Ascеnd
explain basis brah
Shitty chin to philtrum ratio, bad eyebrows shape, weak jawline, very visible forehead wrinkles, very thin and small upper lips, very thin nose bone on top, unsymetrical face, not equal facial thirds.

Minor face bloat here and how do i get rid of those forehead wrinkles, gonna peel off my skin if no solution.
stop making stupid faces is not working in ur favor

Realistically, you're a mtn.

Meaning you can get dates but without putting in an effort you will be invisible to women, if that's what you want to know.

Shitty chin to philtrum ratio, bad eyebrows shape, weak jawline, very visible forehead wrinkles, very thin and small upper lips, very thin nose bone on top, unsymetrical face, not equal facial thirds.
Not trynna cope but i think a lot was due to shitty picture(asymmetrical/lips). Anything else that has to do with bone structure. Hoping i can truely assess when i drop down to 8-9% BF, thinking of zygo implants

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
Not trynna cope but i think a lot was due to shitty picture(asymmetrical/lips). Anything else that has to do with bone structure. Hoping i can truely assess when i drop down to 8-9% BF, thinking of zygo implants
Are you Greek (your parents) or just your ancestors?