IMG_20220113_084811__01.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20210124_090257__01.jpg
    IMG_20210124_090257__01.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
5'8 160lbs@~15%bf
definitely get leaner, try 150 lbs first. Your upper third is good, your eyebrow shape and density sucks, your philtrum is bad, your eyes look abused and offputting, pretty asymmetrical and badly developed lower third. 4/10 all things considered

U look tense in the first selfie. Take a better pic?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
definitely get leaner, try 150 lbs first. Your upper third is good, your eyebrow shape and density sucks, your philtrum is bad, your eyes look abused and offputting, pretty asymmetrical and badly developed lower third. 4/10 all things considered
idk if I were sub 5 I think I would know it, I have girls regularly simping for me.

I have girls regularly simping for me.
Plenty of factors can cause that besides an objective rating of your facial features, you remind me of those masculine older looking highschool kids that used to fuck plenty of trailer park girls and fat girls

Plenty of factors can cause that besides an objective rating of your facial features, you remind me of those masculine older looking highschool kids that used to fuck plenty of trailer park girls and fat girls
I took another look, 5/10 is fair with the harmonious greaser trailer park girl slayer look, your individual features have a lot of flaws though. Thats good because you can get them fixed with surgeries

Lol I do tend to attract lower class chav women which is irritating

MTN maybe, not sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
Good enough to reproduce with a 6/10 white girl which is all you need honestly.

Lol I do tend to attract lower class chav women which is irritating
Nigga you should be grateful that you manage to attract anything at all while being 5’8” with that face :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3946 and Deleted member 13754
Nigga you should be grateful that you manage to attract anything at all while being 5’8” with that face :lul:
Come at me you Iberian twink