Iron
IMG 4015
IMG 3780

You’re a cutie

Go outside and play with little timmy who tf letting these kids on this website

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, Hugo Łosiak, Deleted member 60975 and 6 others
Go outside and play with little timmy who tf letting these kids on this website
? theres like 10 posts made by under 18’s in the last week on OP, i just wanted a honest rating and you’re commenting like this. Get a life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65076, i hear voices, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
? theres like 10 posts made by under 18’s in the last week on OP, i just wanted a honest rating and you’re commenting like this. Get a life
He's right though, your face hasn't even finished developing you are a still a child. Getting rated by autists on here is pointless, just go and live a normal teenage life and let puberty do it's thing.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
JFL every 14 year old greycel is already 6’2.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975, blackout_96_ and ThugggButt
He's right though, your face hasn't even finished developing you are a still a child. Getting rated by autists on here is pointless, just go and live a normal teenage life and let puberty do it's thing.
entered too deep already man, the feeling of being appreciated by girls your age or even older is golden. i used to get friendzoned on the daily and i can even send a photo of me 6 months ago here. I doubt any of you can escape this pit aswell iwl. tiktok and org have brainrotted my brain already

• +1
Reactions: N1666
gaycel, mtn

I could kill you with one punch

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 65076
take normal pictures in the mirror if you’re actually serious about being rated lil man

entered too deep already man, the feeling of being appreciated by girls your age or even older is golden. i used to get friendzoned on the daily and i can even send a photo of me 6 months ago here. I doubt any of you can escape this pit aswell iwl. tiktok and org have brainrotted my brain already
This site will turn you autistic and you wont ever get girls

take normal pictures in the mirror if you’re actually serious about being rated lil man
ive took a picture of me laying in bed after coming from the beach with my friends, is that not enough? am i “frauding myself”

This site will turn you autistic and you wont ever get girls
most honest review so far, im better off leaving than entering deeper. im already brainrotted so far knowing abt ehren salludon orb james sapphire not actually doing surgeries names of indie models and most surgeries

mtn, htn potential

Yeah it gets addictive but being on here is never a good thing. I joined here when I was your age and now I'm 18 jfl, this site didnt do me any good if I never found it my mindset and perception on the world would be normal.

I'm assuming you are British from the way you type, as a teen it's extremely easy to slay in the UK. As bluepilled as it sounds it's all about your personality and social circle at your age, you are already above average in height and looks so don't be aspie irl and you'll be fine.

mtn, htn potential
thanks sem
Yeah it gets addictive but being on here is never a good thing. I joined here when I was your age and now I'm 18 jfl, this site didnt do me any good if I never found it my mindset and perception on the world would be normal.

I'm assuming you are British from the way you type, as a teen it's extremely easy to slay in the UK. As bluepilled as it sounds it's all about your personality and social circle at your age, you are already above average in height and looks so don't be aspie irl and you'll be fine.
i actually am romanian and half finnish but thanks man for the honest things, im doing my exams this year so a negative mindset isnt gonna help me, most likely tmrw im deleting this retarded app and im gonna try to forget about it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 65076, i hear voices and N1666
ive took a picture of me laying in bed after coming from the beach with my friends, is that not enough? am i “frauding myself”
i was gonna type out a response but honestly i stopped halfway through and realized arguing with a kid online is a waste of time
have a good night man

Mtn with femboy potential.
Have you ever tried wearing skirts?

There was once a user on this forum known as personalitycel who preyed on teens you’re lucky he’s long gone or he would have made you his little twink by now

• JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc and N1666
There was once a user on this forum known as personalitycel who preyed on teens you’re lucky he’s long gone or he would have made you his little twink by now
Personalityinkwell*

I like that nearly every greycel who's 14 years old is 185cm on average 😂