Rate me, 14 year old indian guy!

A

am0220

Iron
I'm 5'5 (165cm tall). Do i stand a chance? I live in new york. Girls are mean to me in school. Is it completely over for me?:blackpill:

Attachments

• IMG_3440.JPG
    IMG_3440.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 344
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 1560, Rift and 3 others
7PSL Gandy look alike

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno and StrangerDanger
You already look like a pajeet rapist at a young age. I can already tell you have a thick Indian accent which is why the girls make fun of you + your manlet baby height. The girls probably height mog you

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 10615, RoundHouse and 1 other person
You are average looking, not so bad

But jfl at the black and white pic to fraud colouring

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21550, Toth's thot, Deleted member 15099 and 13 others
You already look like a pajeet rapist at a young age. I can already tell you have a thick Indian accent which is why the girls make fun of you + your manlet baby height. The girls probably height mog you
I dont have an accent bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21550, ManzareK and gamma
Ive seen your threads before jfl no way youre 14

• +1
Reactions: gamma
@CursedOne don't ever huh react me again you bloated cumskin monkey. "I support the euthanization of ugly people", when are you killing yourself then you fat fuck?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21550, Deleted member 15099, bugeye and 10 others
@CursedOne don't ever huh react me again you bloated cumskin monkey. "I support the euthanization of ugly people", when are you killing yourself then you fat fuck?
View attachment 1148681
That pic was like 4 years ago, but you guys use it over and over again you brainless monkeys

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
That pic was like 4 years ago, but you guys use it over and over again you brainless monkeys
Send an updated one then you faggit

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Send an updated one then you faggit
I already did, you just need to browse the topic you half subhuman monkeyass bitch

View attachment 1148681
I can't respect a guy who's fat ngl @Cursedone lose weight

I already did, you just need to browse the topic you half subhuman monkeyass bitch
Im not searching though your threads like a sad fuck

for a curry you look giga good

height is death sentence though

If you're 14 then I'm still a fetus

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye and Deleted member 6273
View attachment 1148681
He looks good and can slay anywhere in the UK.

@volcelfatcel spam the med pride meme for this med 7psl mogger

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
So many fucking indians jezus christ

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago
You don't look indian imo. Looks decent. Could get a gf but with that height it will be hard. Height pill is the most brutal one next to the pheno pill:y'all::feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, fvolkek and Offensive Bias
above average for a curry

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
How'd you do it? Mind sharing your diet
Is this for real?
1. I just try to avoid anything with a lot of sugar, especially soft drinks
2. I always try to stop eating after evenings and go to bed with a empty stomach
3. I try to drink more water than usual?
No big secrets

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I'm 5'5 (165cm tall). Do i stand a chance? I live in new york. Girls are mean to me in school. Is it completely over for me?:blackpill:
Only problem is height. Mirin your jaw and also you don’t look Indian. You look like a school shooter though.

like a better looking ozil

Chad, in india.
invisible in usa

Start injecting HGH immediately.

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Shit height tbh. Good face you need to be atleast 5'8 to be considered human to many women.

Jk i'm 5'10, 19 years old and i'm not indian:feelshah:, guys how can you not notice all these things?:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and .👽.
Jk i'm 5'10, 19 years old and i'm not indian:feelshah:, guys how can you not notice all these things?:ogre:
Damn i was about to say that u dont look like a turbo manlet but no one is gonna believe me now anyway:lul::y'all:

• JFL
Reactions: am0220
Damn i was about to say that u dont look like a turbo manlet but no one is gonna believe me now anyway:lul::y'all:
Ye that's why i included the standing pic, people should notice :lul::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
where can you get hgh
Best would be from a pharmacy, have a doctor prescribed it to you, there's a lot of fake HGH sold online so it's risky to buy it from the internet.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Best would be from a pharmacy, have a doctor prescribed it to you, there's a lot of fake HGH sold online so it's risky to buy it from the internet.
do i need a growth stunt condition to get it or do they prscribe it if i want it

do i need a growth stunt condition to get it or do they prscribe it if i want it
Depends on where you live, in poorer countries you could just bribe the doctor for an HGH prescription, in civilized countries some might refuse it to prescribe to you, so you may want to visit several doctors until you find one that will give it to you...

Depends on where you live, in poorer countries you could just bribe the doctor for an HGH prescription, in civilized countries some might refuse it to prescribe to you, so you may want to visit several doctors until you find one that will give it to you...
nigga i live in nashville tn

The fact that people thought you were Indian :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

I was short like him at 14 but ended up being 6ft2
Age is just number the main thing is late or early puberty, he looks like 18yo at 14 so probably not gonna grow much