rate me, 14 year old pretty boy

iblamechad

iblamechad

Iron
I am wondering what to work on and need tips. I have good eye area but i think i have a recessed maxilla and chin, i also want to know how to build more bone.

Attachments

• IMG_5449.jpeg
    IMG_5449.jpeg
    923.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5451.jpeg
    IMG_5451.jpeg
    391.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5444.jpeg
    IMG_5444.jpeg
    1,004.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and N1666
Chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: bone0smasher, thebuffdon690, mxrbled and 1 other person
fix your faggot ass eyebrows and you good
also never jutt your head forward like that again nigga you look sped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 2008Incel, thebuffdon690, Quantumphysics and 3 others
fix your faggot ass eyebrows and you good
also never jutt your head forward like that again nigga you look sped
what about my eyebrows can i work on?

what about my eyebrows can i work on?
why are they so feminine looking, they are sparse and arched, they look as if someone drew them on with that little thing toilets use to spawn in their non-existent eyebrows

Low mtn

• JFL
Reactions: 2008Incel and antony 726
lol you remind me of @mug in a weird way

why are they so feminine looking, they are sparse and arched, they look as if someone drew them on with that little thing toilets use to spawn in their non-existent eyebrows
i have the same thing but dosent look feminine

Yeah, maybe I got carried away, but he has the potential to make it to CL. He doesn't need to hardmax, that's my point.
what are some softmaxxes i can work on?

I am wondering what to work on and need tips. I have good eye area but i think i have a recessed maxilla and chin, i also want to know how to build more bone.
Increasing testosterone is most of the times considered of ur diet, and gym, for maxilla start doing thumbpulling and chin tucks, and correct mewing posture, get info about these stuff before u do it, they do work

• +1
Reactions: mxrbled, iblamechad and toji.
Htn

Increasing testosterone is most of the times considered of ur diet, and gym, for maxilla start doing thumbpulling and chin tucks, and correct mewing posture, get info about these stuff before u do it, they do work
thank you 🙏

• +1
Reactions: david329
Hairstyle, you should get better hairstyle for your face shape

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie and iblamechad
Nigga wtf did you do to your face?

• JFL
Reactions: Coeus
do you think something shorter would be better?
Yes, look at Google images for the štýle you like the most

I'd say you have squarish face shape

• +1
Reactions: iblamechad
Genuinely everything is good but I'm just not a big fan of the hair

• +1
Cut off the curve of ur eye brow and exercise chin

Im lowkey scared

• +1
Reactions: lihtycy6737
this is the most torn on a rate ove ever been. you look for a glance cl you look look like mtn

• +1
Kinda look like the singer from aha
IMG 2065

u look way too feminine and very gay JFL :lul:

you kinda look uncanny

cut your hair and BLAST TESTTTTTTT

pretty nigger maybe

Dm me and send me fully relaxed face pics and fully side profile

u look weird as fuck

• +1
Reactions: lihtycy6737
U look uncanny bit. Your pfl are short and nose bulbouse and your skin looks like has burned down. You have good jaw, eye shape and lips. Looks htn to me.

Compact skull and you have barley any lower third height near your ramus bhai. :fuk:

Wtf nigga what did you do to your face , you look like you would end up in a nick crowley thumbnail next

• JFL
Reactions: Coeus
Bro relax your eyebrows ffs

HTN but you low-key need to test max. we have similar face shape and bone structure and you should probally find a better hairstyle to match ur face shape like eme

you look like a young grandma

• +1
Reactions: ghostman
who’s talking ur literally femme urself

i remember u from ur little discord server