RATE ME 14

B

beefliverontop

Gold
Hey guys i am 14,
what can i ascend to ?
Like what tier can i become if i do leanmaxxing and gettin rid of acne, chewing mastic gum ?

Attachments

• IMG_9753.jpeg
    IMG_9753.jpeg
    915.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9749.png
    IMG_9749.png
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9747.png
    IMG_9747.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 0
I LOOK LIKE RUSTY POTATOOO LOLLL JFLLL

This is what your face would look with less acne:

• Woah
Reactions: beefliverontop
You'll look a lot better without the acne and high body fat. I don't know what you're waiting for.
What do you think i can ascend to if i get rid of body fat and acne

What do you think i can ascend to if i get rid of body fat and acne
I'm not so good at the rating department. Maybe HTN if your facial bones under all that fat are good. It should take you a year if you start now.

For acne: Accutane or Tretinoin and diet.

For body fat: Low-carbohydrate diet, intermittent fasting, and physical activity.

I'm not so good at the rating department. Maybe HTN if your facial bones under all that fat are good. It should take you a year if you start now.

For body fat: Low-carbohydrate diet, intermittent fasting, and physical activity.
But my body. What about my body,
I need to gain more muscle. I want v taper. But it s gonna add more fat to my face sadly… what do i do?

Htn not possible

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and Madridista
I need to gain more muscle. I want v taper. But it s gonna add more fat to my face sadly… what do i do?
I guess you can reduce the body fat while you lift weights and become more muscular, right? That's what they call "cutting".

I guess you can reduce the body fat while you lift weights and become more muscular, right? That's what they call "cutting".
Yea but i havent gained enough muscle yet

Yea but i havent gained enough muscle yet
No problem. Gain your muscle and then do what I said. Low-carbohydrate diet consists of more proteins, intermittent fasting is basically skipping a meal like breakfast, and physical activity is... well, physical activity.

Hey guys i am 14,
what can i ascend to ?
Like what tier can i become if i do leanmaxxing and gettin rid of acne, chewing mastic gum ?
widen lips, (properly) trim eye brows, lose bf% & mew, change hair style.

Come back after puberty🤦

But failos are, fat, chin, neck, periorbital wrinkles, crooked nose (not sure), small lips and frame wise ur shoulders look pretty cucked, not sure tho.

brutal chin/jaw jesus

bimax + jaw implant save you also fix your dutty skin

I saw your body in another post you should definitely just cut first, continuing to a bulk to is just gonna leave you really fucking fat by the end of it, not gonna give you a V taper. But you’re in puberty right now so you should probably just maintain weight and keep lifting/playing sports, don’t lean down to Barrett levels

Saved by eye area from subhumanity