Reactions: Deleted member 65825, kebab, horizontallytall and 7 others
chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, try2beme, cytoplasm and 1 other person
htn

• +1
Reactions: kebab, try2beme and forevermirin
I might be wrong but chances are your a lot dumber at 14 compared to when an adult. You may feel smart but not actually be so and fall for retarded advice.
I would recommend getting parents opinion on any advice you want to follow here it may feel wimpy/dumb but save you.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Tallman, treasyy and 1 other person
Mirin insane edit skills

I might be wrong but chances are your a lot dumber at 14 compared to when an adult. You may feel smart but not actually be so and fall for retarded advice.
I would recommend getting parents opinion on any advice you want to follow here it may feel wimpy/dumb but save you.
Cruel way to put it but couldn't agree more. Don't want OP to fall for something like bonemashing or develop some form of BDD.

OP you look fine and probably robust mog a good chunk of adults. Log off .org and go enjoy life.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and FML0908
Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: FML0908
14?? find that very hard to believe

• +1
Reactions: descension and cytoplasm
Mtn. Only 14 and already frauding contacts? Probably not 14 anyway

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, try2beme and Deleted member 46181
don’t want to give you dysmorphia however please do not put yourself on a pedestal faggot and try to think you will ever reach chicohood. you are a gay faggot tiktokcel that got complimented a few times. stick to education. and breed a pretty girl. I can’t believe 14 year olds are lifemogging me to death.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Brutal eye color pill
Nothing special without contacts
Where did you get them it looks very very good

Attachments

• BD972830-7C29-48AC-AFB9-411B05F8E3BC.png
    BD972830-7C29-48AC-AFB9-411B05F8E3BC.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DoII, try2beme and WanderingBurro
Flaws: eyes are not one eye width apart, bad mouth to nose ratio

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and womanfearer
Cruel way to put it but couldn't agree more. Don't want OP to fall for something like bonemashing or develop some form of BDD.

OP you look fine and probably robust mog a good chunk of adults. Log off .org and go enjoy life.
so teenager lives matter when they’re white but when they’re brown like me they’re told to rope, ok

so teenager lives matter when they’re white but when they’re brown like me they’re told to rope, ok
OP is also GL and doesn't need .org autists putting the wrong ideas in his head. You're ugly ah so you're free to call .org home and join the rest of us abused dogs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Fiqh and It'snotover
  • +1
Reactions: womanfearer
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
Lighting plays a part as well
Yeah that was probably very bad pic of him but you can still see eye color pill.
It affects lotnof people differently some people might not look much better with eye color but some can

you're subhuman but have a good lower third

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel and Deleted member 46181
good features subhuman ratios so high mtn low htn at best

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: majesticincel, Milosz and Deleted member 46181
OP is also GL and doesn't need .org autists putting the wrong ideas in his head. You're ugly ah so you're free to call .org home and join the rest of us abused dogs.
i mog op lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and WanderingBurro
don’t want to give you dysmorphia however please do not put yourself on a pedestal faggot and try to think you will ever reach chicohood. you are a gay faggot tiktokcel that got complimented a few times. stick to education. and breed a pretty girl. I can’t believe 14 year olds are lifemogging me to death.
Yeah, realized that rotting on this forum and acting non NT overs someone even more than just being ugly. During highschool era, social circle development is law

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65825
Yeah, realized that rotting on this forum and acting non NT overs someone even more than just being ugly. During highschool era, social circle development is law
half the shit they say doesn’t make sense and they’re all virgins, had one guy give me a “guide” on how to fuck bitches (he’s fucked populoar in looksmaxing but i won’t say who he is) then proceed to tell me he’s a virgin

• JFL
Reactions: fufurjde
nose failo but if tall a JB dream

how tall are you

strong chadlite leave thsi forum kid ur brain still developing dont let these niggers confuse you​

Hey pretty boy! Where do you live?