Htn. Get off

• +1
Reactions: artc, ZAATOP4, ayusshhhh and 2 others
overall high mtn, eye area ltn

Hard to rate. Still developing.

Better front profile

bro tienes 14, tu craneo tiene que crecer aun
pero no esta mal, no pareces español
igualmente empieza a ir al gym y haz un volumen de 1 año minimo suele ser de 14-16 donde mas pega la pubertad y tu cuerpo necesita recursos

im not rating you cos of the inappropriate and unnecessary name

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
what should I fix

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 16hourshower, looksmaxxing223, topgrey and 1 other person
htn, fix eye +lip asymmetry and eyebrows.
Stg half of you mfs just need to fix your eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
bro tienes 14, tu craneo tiene que crecer aun
pero no esta mal, no pareces español
igualmente empieza a ir al gym y haz un volumen de 1 año minimo suele ser de 14-16 donde mas pega la pubertad y tu cuerpo necesita recursos
What nationality do I look like?

that’s cool. My dads from Girona which is northwest Spain which is kinda close to France.I know one of my grandparents is fully Irish on my moms side and the other is finnish/Austrian.

Look good bro, we're about the same age, we'll still grow

htn, looks like drake parker

jfl. I was 5'9 at your age and I'm 6'0 now (almost 25). you probably end up around 5'11. when I was your age I wanted to inject HGH so bad to end up 6'3 at least. we didn't have the access to it like you youngcels do now. use this to your advantage

mtn you are developing good time to have blackpill just eat nutritious food and be in a calorie surplus and when you are 18 get rhink for your nose assymetry and please sleep on your back

Also you look skinny pls eat Rice,whole wheat spaghetti,Steak,Olive oil, Coconut oil, Eggs, Raw milk (1 liter a day), Kefir, Yogurt

eat fruits so much spam carrots spam bananas spam apples

mtn you are developing good time to have blackpill just eat nutritious food and be in a calorie surplus and when you are 18 get rhink for your nose assymetry and please sleep on your back

Also you look skinny pls eat Rice,whole wheat spaghetti,Steak,Olive oil, Coconut oil, Eggs, Raw milk (1 liter a day), Kefir, Yogurt

also when you are doing this please get off the forum its not good for your mental

I forgot to add use hyaluronic acid and volufulline for your lips and get Lip balm (strawberry)

jfl. I was 5'9 at your age and I'm 6'0 now (almost 25). you probably end up around 5'11. when I was your age I wanted to inject HGH so bad to end up 6'3 at least. we didn't have the access to it like you youngcels do now. use this to your advantage
How can I get it