IMG 6703

You could start with your eyebrows and growing them

• +1
Reactions: hx_pital
eye area needs work

• +1
Reactions: ptg405
You could start with your eyebrows and growing them
I have been woorking on my eyebrows with castor oil and u can see it on my eyebrows in sum photos. What would u rate me right now?

Dye eyebrows and squint max (also lip fillers). you have pretty good features besides your eye area but pretty shit harmony. Doesn’t help that your hair is obviously still being figured out. Maybe a textured fringe. Idk your hair type but maybe stop using all product and let it air dry, should be flat against your head and cover up that big ass forehead while still having some texture.

• +1
Reactions: rul
r u trying to become a meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and lifeless
Dye eyebrows and squint max (also lip fillers). you have pretty good features besides your eye area but pretty shit harmony. Doesn’t help that your hair is obviously still being figured out. Maybe a textured fringe. Idk your hair type but maybe stop using all product and let it air dry, should be flat against your head and cover up that big ass forehead while still having some texture.
is there a way to fix harmony?

use minoxidil on eyebrows, finish puberty and then come back

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
You're side profile is better than front ngl amazing. BUT your eye area is sadly not the best and your nose is long so its either puberty that has to clutch or hardmaxxing
Can u give me rating?