toasted.potato123

Iron
Rate me and after rate my potential of what i could get with softmaxx

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
@NorwoodAscender lookalike

• +1
Reactions: greywind, timid, axttt_ and 3 others
Oh yea he does kinda look like me lol, even side profile somewhat matches exept he has better chin

@TechnoBoss

• +1
Rate me and after rate my potential of what i could get with softmaxx
View attachment 2988818
To be honest with you, quite good bone structure for 15. You haven't developed fully (this is a good thing)

You have kind of a longer face. Your brows are very good for someone who is 15. There's really not a whole lot you can do with softmaxxing at this moment. You have smaller lips but they are proportionate to your face so they don't look small however they just aren't really thick. I can see see Chadlite potential because I didn't end up maturing in terms of facial features until like 20.

Do you work out already? If not, start. If you do, start taking it very seriously. Over time your dimorphism will increase from increased hormone levels. Learn everything you can about the gym (srsly) and be consistent. If that's really not your interest I get it but I can't explain how much good it does for you when you are consistently working out throughout puberty + eating well & taking supplements to make sure you get everything you need. A good example of basic supplements you should be taking is D3, Vitamin K2 (mk4), magnesium, and zinc. It's not cope to take supplements, it's just not one of those things you'll see an immediate benefit from.

Like I can see I can totally see Chadlite potential in the future. There's nothing about you that stands out as particularly unattractive (only failos I'd really point out is longer face without a ton of width) and you look pretty good, especially for your age. I'd say low HTN as of right now.

Maybe some things you can do is pluck some stray hairs in your eyebrows and use a spoolie/brow wand to brush your eyebrows a bit more. Takes like 5 minutes to pluck them and 2 seconds to brush them and will give you a more polished look. Lips and eyebrows are very underrated on this forum I think.

It's hard to predict how someone will look after puberty because I myself looked drastically different. You look good as of right now for sure. What country are you from?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Allornothing, silencio and boss8055
To be honest with you, quite good bone structure for 15. You haven't developed fully (this is a good thing)

You have kind of a longer face. Your brows are very good for someone who is 15. There's really not a whole lot you can do with softmaxxing at this moment. You have smaller lips but they are proportionate to your face so they don't look small however they just aren't really thick. I can see see Chadlite potential because I didn't end up maturing in terms of facial features until like 20.

Do you work out already? If not, start. If you do, start taking it very seriously. Over time your dimorphism will increase from increased hormone levels. Learn everything you can about the gym (srsly) and be consistent. If that's really not your interest I get it but I can't explain how much good it does for you when you are consistently working out throughout puberty + eating well & taking supplements to make sure you get everything you need. A good example of basic supplements you should be taking is D3, Vitamin K2 (mk4), magnesium, and zinc. It's not cope to take supplements, it's just not one of those things you'll see an immediate benefit from.

Like I can see I can totally see Chadlite potential in the future. There's nothing about you that stands out as particularly unattractive (only failos I'd really point out is longer face without a ton of width) and you look pretty good, especially for your age. I'd say low HTN as of right now.

Maybe some things you can do is pluck some stray hairs in your eyebrows and use a spoolie/brow wand to brush your eyebrows a bit more. Takes like 5 minutes to pluck them and 2 seconds to brush them and will give you a more polished look. Lips and eyebrows are very underrated on this forum I think.

It's hard to predict how someone will look after puberty because I myself looked drastically different. You look good as of right now for sure. What country are you from?
Yo thanks for all of this information, i really appreciate it, i am sweidsh btw

• +1
Yo thanks for all of this information, i really appreciate it, i am sweidsh btw
No wonder you're good looking I hear Sweden is crazy when it comes to looks. Anymore questions feel free to ask. I'll help out in any way I can. Anytime brother.

No wonder you're good looking I hear Sweden is crazy when it comes to looks. Anymore questions feel free to ask. I'll help out in any way I can. Anytime brother.
Alr thanks bro

• +1
can you rate me from the forum I did and give me some tips too?