blackpillgod

Iron

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: nathan
Your only 15, so this is a good benchmark, could lose some face fat and slight improvements to symmetry. Trim hair and face hair too

• +1
Reactions: nathan
mtn

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
Lol we are literally the exact same height age and weight like to the kg. Anyway you’re probably low htn but I’m not good at rating people

Lol we are literally the exact same height age and weight like to the kg. Anyway you’re probably low htn but I’m not good at rating people
Do you know any weak points I can improve

Is 6'2 average height everyone here 6'3-6'2

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
1,Too many dark spots: use tretinoin.

2.Your jaw isn't symmetrical and it kinda looks like you're biting one your cheeks: Sleep on your back not on your side and also don't chew with only one side of your mouth that creates a muscle imbalance in your jaw.

3.Your upper eyelids aren't symmetrical, your right eye is completely hood while your left eye still has a bit of upper eyelid exposure: What i did was i pinched the skin right underneath my eyebrows and pulled it down just a little to make it symmetrical with the other side (Dont pull too hard or the skin will be permanently damaged and loose for good.)

4.That facial hair: Either grow a goatee or just let it go man

Other than that, not bad. Solid 6/10

• +1
Reactions: blackpillgod
Do you know any weak points I can improve
No haha, like there probably is some but I don’t know. Maybe grow a thicker neck that will make you look more masculine

1,Too many dark spots: use tretinoin.

2.Your jaw isn't symmetrical and it kinda looks like you're biting one your cheeks: Sleep on your back not on your side and also don't chew with only one side of your mouth that creates a muscle imbalance in your jaw.

3.Your upper eyelids aren't symmetrical, your right eye is completely hood while your left eye still has a bit of upper eyelid exposure: What i did was i pinched the skin right underneath my eyebrows and pulled it down just a little to make it symmetrical with the other side (Dont pull too hard or the skin will be permanently damaged and loose for good.)

4.That facial hair: Either grow a goatee or just let it go man

Other than that, not bad. Solid 6/10
Thanks I need the ones for my dark spots

• +1
Reactions: bastardised
high mtn low htn with that height halo

Thanks I need the ones for my dark spots
Np man, if you have the money you can go get a prescription though its pretty expensive. I paid 270 AUD for the dermatologist appointment + 80 AUD for the cream itself. If you dont have the money you COULD look online for vendors but i cant vouch for the quality or weather or not its genuine. 🤷‍♂️

Np man, if you have the money you can go get a prescription though its pretty expensive. I paid 270 AUD for the dermatologist appointment + 80 AUD for the cream itself. If you dont have the money you COULD look online for vendors but i cant vouch for the quality or weather or not its genuine. 🤷‍♂️
Yeah I’ll definitely look around for it

Decent front profile but holy shit is your side profile cucked , btw take better pics from the side pls, so i doesnt look that bad
Yeah my side profile is my weak point buts it’s not usually like that i don’t know how to take a better side one any tips on making it better though

Yeah my side profile is my weak point buts it’s not usually like that i don’t know how to take a better side one any tips on making it better though
Look up , dont tilt your head to much up but just look straight and tilt your head a bit up and also dont take pics that close , just press your phone againt the wall

Look up , dont tilt your head to much up but just look straight and tilt your head a bit up and also dont take pics that close , just press your phone againt the wall
Thank I’ll try

• +1
Reactions: Alex_notmogging