• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
mtn

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
  • +1
Reactions: verlooksen
His upper lip doesn’t even exisb
Bro do you know much about bimax. His type of jaw structure would affect from CCW bimax. One of the main effects of Bimax is making the upper lip prominent because it previously was misaligned.

Rate me please, I’m 15 and this is my face comepltly relaxed
Low mtn. Your major flaws are your excessive negative tilt, upper eyelid exposure, chin to philtrum ratio is unideal at 1:1 the ideal is 1:2, nose to mouth ratio is unideal at 1:1.8 the ideal is 1:2, lazy eye, pointed chin, light eyebrows, facial fifths are uneven, layer of subcutaneous fat, bloated, rosacea, under eye bags, major asymmetry and your buccinator muscles are overgrown. Your best attributes are your appealing phenotype, pink upturned lips, light blue eyes, thick masculine neck and your long eye lashes. To softmax, sleep on your back to fix minor asymmetries, it appears to me that you have low set massetors, so chewing would benefit you and give you a wide masculine jaw, Note: if you do not have low set massetors and instead have the inverse of high set massetors, do not chew as it will give the face a bloated appearance, lose the layer of subcutaneous fat and debloat, keep the curly hair but cut it a bit shorter and fix the lazy eye by doing eye exercises. To hard max, canthoplaaty, sub nasal lip lift, rhinoplasty to fix the width of your nose, buccal fat removal, and jaw and zygo implants. Good luck on your ascension and have a great day.

• +1
Reactions: pemy and CookieGuy
Low mtn. Your major flaws are your excessive negative tilt, upper eyelid exposure, chin to philtrum ratio is unideal at 1:1 the ideal is 1:2, nose to mouth ratio is unideal at 1:1.8 the ideal is 1:2, lazy eye, pointed chin, light eyebrows, facial fifths are uneven, layer of subcutaneous fat, bloated, rosacea, under eye bags, major asymmetry and your buccinator muscles are overgrown. Your best attributes are your appealing phenotype, pink upturned lips, light blue eyes, thick masculine neck and your long eye lashes. To softmax, sleep on your back to fix minor asymmetries, it appears to me that you have low set massetors, so chewing would benefit you and give you a wide masculine jaw, Note: if you do not have low set massetors and instead have the inverse of high set massetors, do not chew as it will give the face a bloated appearance, lose the layer of subcutaneous fat and debloat, keep the curly hair but cut it a bit shorter and fix the lazy eye by doing eye exercises. To hard max, canthoplaaty, sub nasal lip lift, rhinoplasty to fix the width of your nose, buccal fat removal, and jaw and zygo implants. Good luck on your ascension and have a great day.
jfllllll

Mid MTN with good appeal but still everything you said is true? What is his natural and unnatural potential?

Mid MTN with good appeal but still everything you said is true? What is his natural and unnatural potential?
High mtn natural, mid htn unnatural.

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy