Rate me 15M 181 cm (5 9)

gergelyseregdi

gergelyseregdi

Banned
I know that my nose is so ugly and big and yes i will have a rhynoplasty in 2 years. I just wanna know that till there how much can i get from /10 and what can i improve

Attachments

• IMG_20190806_222229.jpg
    IMG_20190806_222229.jpg
    516.7 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_20190806_222421.jpg
    IMG_20190806_222421.jpg
    490.6 KB · Views: 227
181cm is 6ft, and you're 5.5 PSL

Besides the nose fix up your skin. The slight abs are plus in your attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and BigBiceps
ur frauding hairline

Besides the nose fix up your skin. The slight abs are plus in your attractiveness.
5.5psl? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and superighteous

Sorry then i'm 181 cm

Ded srs? What would you give?

Tbh he looks like an anove average white kid so i didn't know what to give. But he is a definite 5

you look like a pretty boy who will age like milk, consider jaw and zygo implants
5/10 PSL because of lack of masculinity

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, superighteous and Scarface

Assemtric lower 3rd ruins you to be honest

Ded srs? What would you give?

Tbh he looks like an anove average white kid so i didn't know what to give. But he is a definite 5

Is your avg 4 or 4.5? Above avg is 5 but I'd say slightly less

5.5 psl holy shit stop saying bullshit...

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd, Achathin and Deleted member 685
you look like a pretty boy who will age like milk, consider jaw and zygo implants
5/10 PSL because of lack of masculinity
Weak zygos means that sagging skin will make the agepill hit giga hard. This dude has the clock ticking against him, ascend or rope asap tbh
5.5 psl holy shit stop saying bullshit...
yeah 4.25-4.5 is more reasonable. Asymmetry, bad chin to philtrum ratio and eye area, it is what it is

My avg is 4, but I stand that his face is a 5

I'm including height
Being 181cm as a white boy does not have any inherent halo effect whatsoever. Your height is considered average, it gives you no magical boost (not that it does much even if you are tall, face>everything)

He is only 15 though, he might grow a bit taller still.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Being 181cm as a white boy does not have any inherent halo effect whatsoever. Your height is considered average, it gives you no magical boost (not that it does much even if you are tall, face>everything)

He is only 15 though, he might grow a bit taller still.
6 ft+ has large halo imo. I'm 5'10" rn, but I height frauded with shoes to 6' and instantly got more respect.

Althought Im a curry I think it has the same affect on all races

6 ft+ has large halo imo. I'm 5'10" rn, but I height frauded with shoes to 6' and instantly got more respect.

Althought Im a curry I think it has the same affect on all races
Depends on the locale but in Europe at least it has zero halo, being shorter than 180cm is just considered a failo. So his score should be unaffected by height, your opinion was that his face is a 5, so that should be his effective score. It is what it is.

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
Depends on the locale but in Europe at least it has zero halo, being shorter than 180cm is just considered a failo. So his score should be unaffected by height, your opinion was that his face is a 5, so that should be his effective score. It is what it is.
This is in the U.S, avg is 5'9"

5 then, it is what it is

droopy lazy eyes
poor browridge
assymtric af lower third
bad nose

I would give you a 4/10
dude stop giving surgery advice if you dont know wht your talking about.

your saying he can fix it with jaw surgery even though we havent seen his side profile which is a prime dictator if someone needs jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 685
droopy lazy eyes
poor browridge
assymtric af lower third
bad nose

I would give you a 4/10

dude stop giving surgery advice if you dont know wht your talking about.

your saying he can fix it with jaw surgery even though we havent seen his side profile which is a prime dictator if someone needs jaw surgery
Isn't 4/10 average PSL?

Isn't 4/10 average PSL?
i dont do psl ratings, i rate out of 10, 10 being the likes of chico/primce gandy/barret etc.

i pretty much rate ppl compared to male models.

i dont like converting my ratings and shit so in my opinion and in my head, hes a 4/10 which is below average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
5PSL easy
fuckboi haircut halo. Look at bone structure, give him a buzzcut and he is sub 4 objectively speaking. But he is 15, his bones will change and he will lose bloat as he ages so maybe he will be 5PSL in a few years.

• +1
fuckboi haircut halo. Look at bone structure, give him a buzzcut and he is sub 4 objectively speaking. But he is 15, his bones will change and he will lose bloat as he ages so maybe he will be 5PSL in a few years.

I still see him as 5

no hunter eyes = ogre

I still see him as 5
It is what it is. I give harsh rates because I hate myself and will forever be stuck in sub4 mentality even after I ascended
Then even Chad is subhuman
It's true. You know you've ingested enough blackpills when you can see every flaw in even top tier MMs. Like Oprys narrow ramus and twink neck, Chico's flat zygos, Delon's weird nose, Gandy's rounded chin etc. The truth is that everything matters, and there will always be a bigger chad out there.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1089
It is what it is. I give harsh rates because I hate myself and will forever be stuck in sub4 mentality even after I ascended

It's true. You know you've ingested enough blackpills when you can see every flaw in even top tier MMs. Like Oprys narrow ramus and twink neck, Chico's flat zygos, Delon's weird nose, Gandy's rounded chin etc. The truth is that everything matters, and there will always be a bigger chad out there.
It be like that sometimes

What would you rate yourself?

It be like that sometimes

What would you rate yourself?
I don't know man. Some days I wake up with low bloat and clear skin and I'm like damn I mog hard today (so like 6.5), others I look in the mirror and feel like a 4.5-5psl subhuman lite with dark circles and puffy cheeks from too much microwave pizza and saku originaal. I think I've probably developed some sort of personality disorder tbh

I've been rated anywhere between 5 and 6.75 by others but it means jack shit so long as I still have lots of maxxing to do

• +1
I don't know man. Some days I wake up with low bloat and clear skin and I'm like damn I mog hard today (so like 6.5), others I look in the mirror and feel like a 4.5-5psl subhuman lite with dark circles and puffy cheeks from too much microwave pizza and saku originaal. I think I've probably developed some sort of personality disorder tbh

I've been rated anywhere between 5 and 6.75 by others but it means jack shit so long as I still have lots of maxxing to do
it means your self-esteem fluctuates. when u have high self-esteem you percieve yourself as more gl, when you have low self-esteem you think youre subhuman.

if thats the range for your looks, youre probably somehwere between 5.5-6.5, most likely youre a 6. which is chadliet and more than enough. but if you still have potential keep looksmaxing

4.5 psl, you're pretty plain average without that tumblrboy hairstyle, if you cut that shit i feel like you'd look like an average guy irl

Nose isn't great and skull seems somewhat small.
Your biggest problem is your asymmetric jaw.

180.5 is 5'11 so you can say you're 5'11 which is great for 15 yo. Face is 4 psl max

4.5 psl, you're pretty plain average without that tumblrboy hairstyle, if you cut that shit i feel like you'd look like an average guy irl
What do you think which hairstyle would be good for me?

Message to OP so you learn this for once and for all. 180cm is 5 9, you're right about that, but it is 5.9 FEET. When you talk about height, you talk in terms of cm, meters or FEET & INCHES. 5.9 feet = 5 feet and 11 inches. (5'11).

Daily reminder that the average american is a 200lbs mess

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting