Reactions: Ascеnd
Time to geomax to thailand, bhai.

• +1
Reactions: mfk
Why do all these teenagers look like they’re in their 30s? 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd and halloweed
Why do all these teenagers look like they’re in their 30s? 💀
Is that bad cuz I always think I look to young also is there anything I can improve

View attachment 3138454
Currently on the bulk so I’m bloated but do I have potential
LTN. Fix your skin debloat and it should help nose be not so wide. Shave your mustache and peach fuzz and groom your eye brows and start squintmaxxing and train neck and work on your coloring. Also grow your hair out and get a NT pretty boy hair cut

• +1
Reactions: mikeyboy
Anything I can improve besides getting lean cuz I’m already planing on doing that next month
Hair,eyebrows,loosing bf and skin should be your main focus

LTN. Fix your skin debloat and it should help nose be not so wide. Shave your mustache and peach fuzz and groom your eye brows and start squintmaxxing and train neck and work on your coloring. Also grow your hair out and get a NT pretty boy hair cut
Yooo actually good advice thx bro I’ll post updates on this idrk how change my nose but besides that thx

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
Yooo actually good advice thx bro I’ll post updates on this idrk how change my nose but besides that thx
Fs bro. When you debloat and leanmax your nose should get somewhat smaller

• +1
Very aryan.

• +1
Is that bad cuz I always think I look to young also is there anything I can improve
Shave that mustache, grow out your hair out, grow your eyelashes and curl them, shave that unibrow, clean up your skin and why tf is your right eye red as shit

Shave that mustache, grow out your hair out, grow your eyelashes and curl them, shave that unibrow, clean up your skin and why tf is your right eye red as shit
Was probably rubbing it cuz I just woke up but thx for the tips bro

• +1
Reactions: kk_7237