• IMG_20240907_031537_096.jpg
    IMG_20240907_031537_096.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 0
HTN once you fix your skin

"And the Meeks shall inherit the earth"

Potential chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: beniman and Ascеnd
I'm not sure, I might have overrated for once. But I can see that if he worked his acne out and fashionmaxxed he would mog a bit. He has some features that do resemble fashion models, a very good base. I can see him shooting up to soft cl.

• Hmm...
Reactions: vernier
I'm not sure, I might have overrated for once. But I can see that if he worked his acne out and fashionmaxxed he would mog a bit. He has some features that do resemble fashion models, a very good base. I can see him shooting up to soft cl.
"for once"

"for once"
Oh look it's another useless no face user who thinks anyone who rates above mtn is a shit rater how about you stop hating on people's opinions, post your face and see if you like it then when people underrate you. I'm just being honest here but be my guest, post your face right now see what you'll get

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd
holy htn, hop on accutane and do skincare to ascend

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Oh look it's another useless no face user who thinks anyone who rates above mtn is a shit rater how about you stop hating on people's opinions, post your face and see if you like it then when people underrate you. I'm just being honest here but be my guest, post your face right now see what you'll get

• JFL
Reactions: Slimyyyyyyy
mid high HTN. insane appeal to both men and women. ratios are perfect, all areas have good harmony, leanmaxx to make your jawline more prominent. hardmaxxing would go insane as your build is great. do skincare as well.

Low MTN

Potential High MTN