MTN

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
Holy midface

work out if you haven't started already

• +1
Reactions: i6w9
0.87 midface ratio 💀 low mtn

Bro, you have to NOT take pictures with the 'selfie cam' as a means to rate / analyze yourself; the 'selfie cam' is inherently flawed due to lens distortion. Along with this, the only applicable picture would be the 4th, but even then, you're tilting your head down to look at phone (natural response), but also covering half your face so, therefore, any sort of ratings coming from the first 3 mean little-to-nothing in terms of dimensions / ratios, so I can't say much in that regard.

What I can say is this:

You have a good eye colour, it's unique (green mixed with brown? I don't know what they call that), slight-to-mild PCT (depending on angle of course, but your eye shape itself indicates PCT); the UEE isn't the best, but your eyes also aren't bulging out of your skull so, in my opinion, its really whatever-- not everyone should have 'hunter eyes'.

Quality jaw that is sharp, and wide enough

High set cheekbones, but they're sadly lacking mass. This isn't necessarily a bad thing as certain races / phenotypes are predisposed to this, and it is also seen as 'proper' in terms of "High set, small vertical line zygos are usually accompanied by lack of mass itself."

The bad is going to be your skin, as it really, really needs some TLC, consistent routine, and if you're young, then let time pass so that your hormones balance out (My acne stopped at ~23, and only sweat pimples appear now) (I know you pick at it, fucking stop that for your own good). If you suffer from something external causing it, see a dermatologist, don't use Accutane, and fix ANYTHING in your life that might be causing it to happen (diet, sleep, stress, hormonal issue, etc.)

MOST IMPORTANT : GAIN SOME WEIGHT, PLEASE.
It is not attractive to look like you've been enjoying your summer in a concentration camp.
Learn what your TDEE is, track your calories, hit the gym, light cardio (you want to gain some weight, but it's not good to neglect the heart healthy, and general endurance), don't over-eat too much everyday, and don't bulk up 50lbs expecting 80% of it to be muscle. General rule of thumb is:
Bulk 15 - 20lbs / 4% to 6% body fat gain (you look sub 13% already, so fuck it), and then cut back down to 13% - 17% until you've put on enough muscle to cut to below 11% body fat without looking like you are one meal away from death.
*I apologize in advance if you're dealing with an ED, that shit is a nightmare.

Also, PLEASE shave the facial hair. It is not dense enough to try and grow it out. You have a good jaw to show off, so clean shave / use an electric razor (whatever irritates your skin less) to keep a hair-free jawline / mouth, and nose area.

As for a rating, I think the whole "ltn to chad" stuff is silly. I will say that you look average currently (skull / bone structure analyzed via ONLY the 4th picture, with colouring being observed via the first 3 pics), with the ability to look attractive once weight is gained, neck is thicker, skin being fixed, and facial hair being shaved off.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and i6w9
@Imretarded? Klinefelters

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
The bad is going to be your skin, as it really, really needs some TLC
I take mindocyline twice a day, I put on .5% tretinoin at night, I wash my face with benzoyl peroxide, and every morning I put on clindamycin ph 1% on spots that show up. I've had issues with my acne since I was 13, and it's gotten much better as of recently. If I showed you the pictures I have of myself when I was 13 I would've become the laughingstock of this forum.
All the products I told you I use were prescribed by a dermatologist and are being used regularly

• +1
Reactions: jezebel
I take mindocyline twice a day, I put on .5% tretinoin at night, I wash my face with benzoyl peroxide, and every morning I put on clindamycin ph 1% on spots that show up. I've had issues with my acne since I was 13, and it's gotten much better as of recently. If I showed you the pictures I have of myself when I was 13 I would've become the laughingstock of this forum.
All the products I told you I use were prescribed by a dermatologist and are being used regularly
Good, keep this up then. I also didn't realize you put your age in the title. At 16, it's almost certain you'll have acne. Take care of it with what you have, along with proper hygiene habits, and time will do the rest.

Enjoy your Sunday

• +1
htn

• +1
I'm aware of the long face. Is there any hair style that would make my face appear not as long ?
yes you need to not a hair style that goes up and is high ykwim? it makes your face look even longer. and you need to grow the sides and back of your hair out as well that will make it appear more shorter too and less long

• +1
Distorted pic
doesn’t matter at all whatsoever, I took 5 different pics at different distances on my Iphone xr (notorious for worst lens distortion) and my FWHR was above 1.9 EVERY SINGLE TIME a 1.4 FWHR cannot be saved by simply moving the camera further away 😢

doesn’t matter at all whatsoever, I took 5 different pics at different distances on my Iphone xr (notorious for worst lens distortion) and my FWHR was above 1.9 EVERY SINGLE TIME a 1.4 FWHR cannot be saved by simply moving the camera further away 😢
Tf are you saying