944.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2288.jpeg
    IMG_2288.jpeg
    933.1 KB · Views: 0
Why do you look 20yo

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
what can i improve on
bro has crazy potential lol. literally the only thing holding you back is your hair. dont get overly obsessed with looks, but.a good way to start is to fix your haircut.

looking at your age and headshape a texturized fringe + low/mid taper should do the job for you, even a burst fade, but id recommend a taper first.
since you have a middle part, its gonna be hard to get rid of it, your gonna need to brush it evenly until your hair trains and the middle part eventually goes away. i would start only 2 shampoo a week, then try to lessen it as time passes.
this is optional but a perm would speed this process up much faster, just get a reference photo

• +1
Reactions: vernier
That hair is fucked. Good looking guy though. What is your bf % you look older than 16

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
That hair is fucked. Good looking guy though. What is your bf % you look older than 16
Im around the 14-16% mark right now

• +1
Reactions: grnad
bro has crazy potential lol. literally the only thing holding you back is your hair. dont get overly obsessed with looks, but.a good way to start is to fix your haircut.

looking at your age and headshape a texturized fringe + low/mid taper should do the job for you, even a burst fade, but id recommend a taper first.
since you have a middle part, its gonna be hard to get rid of it, your gonna need to brush it evenly until your hair trains and the middle part eventually goes away. i would start only 2 shampoo a week, then try to lessen it as time passes.
this is optional but a perm would speed this process up much faster, just get a reference photo
thanks a lot, i will try to get a haircut soon and will start watching my shampoo use

thanks a lot, i will try to get a haircut soon and will start watching my shampoo use
yea bro good luck man. i recommend to try and not perfect yourself, your alr pretty good looking you just gotta fix the hair. dont do anything extreme like surgery, just have a simple routine.

you can also use castor oil to grow your lashes and eyebrows to add more depth, takes like 3-5 minutes out of ur day + guasha for debloat

• +1
Reactions: Matts_