• IMG_7287.jpeg
    IMG_7287.jpeg
    148.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7764.jpeg
    IMG_7764.jpeg
    282.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: nathan
would be better if you had photos with mouth closed and one front face and one side
but i could see some potential ltn or mtm prob if you lock in mid htn could be possible but rlly just guessing what ur face looks like since bad photos

Last edited:
  • +1
I could show face more closely if pm, thanks for the advice though

• +1
Would you say being a jock helped you get girls in high school? I went to a school focused on sports so nobody was cool for being into sports so I can't relate to most people's high school experience.

• +1
Honestly i have had a fair few talking stages but never a commited relationship in highschool to this point. I would say that when i was in football most of the girls around for people to flirt with are super whorey so no girl there really has to flirt. most girls tend to say they like sports guys but at least with me I don’t think i’ve ever had a girl talk to me because of it. I dropped out of football and i just stared my
junior year and tbh i am at my worst rn like facially and i have girls throwing themselves at me it’s wild (subhuman and nasty ltn, mtn.)
Also im not going class clown im retardcell so i just do the subhuman stare

Honestly i have had a fair few talking stages but never a commited relationship in highschool to this point. I would say that when i was in football most of the girls around for people to flirt with are super whorey so no girl there really has to flirt. most girls tend to say they like sports guys but at least with me I don’t think i’ve ever had a girl talk to me because of it. I dropped out of football and i just stared my
junior year and tbh i am at my worst rn like facially and i have girls throwing themselves at me it’s wild (subhuman and nasty ltn, mtn.)
Also im not going class clown im retardcell so i just do the subhuman stare
Holy corny jesusssssss

Hard to tell with those shitty pics