Rate me 16 male (Negroid late puberty) Sub 5 or LTN?

Elevate Mind

Elevate Mind

Iron
IMG 2564
IMG 2764
IMG 2763

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and BrutalMogger
and you tyrone so you will have a good life

These pics have a lot of lens distortion

102% sub Saharan African with a 2% margin of error

Never began for ethnics 😂😂
Nigga you’re just ugly. I’m ethnic and mog you to dust and we have black chads like @makemogreturns

You’re just ugly boy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and manletmogger
Also ur a rhino candidte

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
How tall are you

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
ltn but you are tyrone so its ok

Damn bruh I didn’t think you were ugly but all these comments are tearing you to shreds

• +1
Reactions: Elevate Mind
Damn bruh I didn’t think you were ugly but all these comments are tearing you to shreds
thats how it works lol and im treated pretty badly irl so it makes sense

• So Sad
Reactions: diditeverbegin
I go to an all girls school with a mixed sixth form and out of 220 I'm 1 of 30 boys and the reason why I believe this is because I'm often the punching bag of the people I interact with I'm always the one being made fun of and pushed around because they know I wont do anything back now when it comes to girls my presence is completed ignored even if I try make conversation they'll shut it down instantly I'm the only boy in my history class which makes things even worse

• So Sad
Reactions: boss8055 and diditeverbegin
I go to an all girls school with a mixed sixth form and out of 220 I'm 1 of 30 boys and the reason why I believe this is because I'm often the punching bag of the people I interact with I'm always the one being made fun of and pushed around because they know I wont do anything back now when it comes to girls my presence is completed ignored even if I try make conversation they'll shut it down instantly I'm the only boy in my history class which makes things even worse
Are you British?

• +1
Why’d your parents send you to a majority girls school
so i finished my 5 years of high school, then i had to choose a sixth form from 16-18 before i go to university so i just went to my sisters old one its the third best in the borough so it was a no brainer

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
so i finished my 5 years of high school, then i had to choose a sixth form from 16-18 before i go to university so i just went to my sisters old one its the third best in the borough so it was a no brainer
Oh, I’m not sure how school in the UK works, 16-18 would still be high school here in America, I suppose because secondary school is split between middle school and high school.

• +1
Rep me back bhai :forcedsmile:

• +1