Rate me 16 years old

dgg

dgg

Iron
IMG 8781

16yo at 5’10. Bleached my hair today, took this picture at the gym after. I used to be a model when I was younger

Mid-High mtn, nice eyes, long philtrum and midface

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
Chad look how thick that neck is

• Love it
Reactions: dgg
Why mtn and not htn? What do I need to change
Its not somethint that u can change without surgery. Ur midface is kind of long and ur fwhr is on the lower side. Philtrum is very long and almost the same size as ur chin. If u had a shorter philtrum u would be low-midand if the midface and fwhr were fixed maybe even low-mid cl

• +1
What made you bleach your hair? Feel like you'd look better with your natural hair color

u look good but the bleach kinda ruins the way u look. i think your hair would look better without bleaching it

u look good but the bleach kinda ruins the way u look. i think your hair would look better without bleaching it
What made you bleach your hair? Feel like you'd look better with your natural hair color
Too late now brother. It grows out beautifully as it has before, and it has meaning to me. If anything I think it’s unique and helps me stand out.

• +1
Reactions: feva
Why mtn and not htn? What do I need to change
You cant change much, its your ratios that are the problem which are unfixable

• +1
Its not somethint that u can change without surgery. Ur midface is kind of long and ur fwhr is on the lower side. Philtrum is very long and almost the same size as ur chin. If u had a shorter philtrum u would be low-midand if the midface and fwhr were fixed maybe even low-mid cl
Ohh ywah I see it his philtrum is longer than mine

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer
Low Htn org irl higher
Get wider face
How tall are u ?