Rate me (16 yo)

V

Vico

Iron
give me a rating based on this pictures (1st one kinda frauded cause of good lighting and angle)
is surgery worth it to fix nose chin and lips projection? should i get earring(s)? should i cut my sideburns?
Image 1236502911
Image 50382081

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and ey88
Go see a surgeon your bite looks fucked

• +1
Reactions: aaronheath, Lost_Soul and heyheyheybro22
Go see a surgeon your bite looks fucked
already went to a dentist bite is good i think its my chin shape that is horrible but the bone is kinda there so i was hoping i could fix it relatively easy with surgery

• +1
Reactions: ey88
MTN. Why are you so orange in the first pic

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and Vico
Idk what these mfs are on🤣 you got great appeal and hair side profile barely matters high htn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aaronheath, Ascеnd, xantrooper and 1 other person
idk why these niggas are lying to you htn easily imo

• +1
Reactions: aaronheath, heyheyheybro22, xantrooper and 1 other person
That first picture is either dogshit or ur hideous

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
  • +1
Reactions: Vico and heyheyheybro22
u look like carrington on tiktok but tan. hes a model and has like 3 mil follows
dang bro thats a massive compliment i def dont look as good as him but thanks

yo ur bite is fucked but you have good coloring
yeah i know i think its the thing bringing my face down the most, but i already had braces. do you think theres something i can do to improve?

yeah i know i think its the thing bringing my face down the most, but i already had braces. do you think theres something i can do to improve?
hmmm try eyebrow grooming i feel like youd mog with lowset eyebrows, you should be able to find some minoxidil guides on here

• +1
Reactions: Vico
give me a rating based on this pictures (1st one kinda frauded cause of good lighting and angle)
is surgery worth it to fix nose chin and lips projection? should i get earring(s)? should i cut my sideburns?
View attachment 3075275View attachment 3075276
Youre already pretty much fully looksmaxxed, all surgeries u get will have diminishing returns. You are a prettyboy weak chadlite, in the top 2% of males, so go enjoy your life lil bro