Rate me 16 yo

jordanbarrettjaw

jordanbarrettjaw

Non NT, greycel

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
Good face. I will assume low appeal to girls unless you are after art and theatre types

blud looks like he is gonna go cast spells at harry potter

• +1
Reactions: IWTKMH and jordanbarrettjaw
Good face. I will assume low appeal to girls unless you are after art and theatre types
Why's that? I recently started nichemaxxing with white tshirt under sweatshirt. It ascends me imo. Is that what you are referring to?

Why's that? I recently started nichemaxxing with white tshirt under sweatshirt. It ascends me imo. Is that what you are referring to?
I’m just thinking back to when I was your age. If I saw you I’d think you’re objectively good looking but I’d be surprised if you were swimming in attention from baddies

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw
I’m just thinking back to when I was your age. If I saw you I’d think you’re objectively good looking but I’d be surprised if you were swimming in attention from baddies
Is that something I can change? Maybe if my nose and maxilla was different I could be a prettyboy and would get attention. What do you think?

Great looking but your maxilia is flat ASF, high MTN maybe even low HTN, but yeah ur handsome u should have no problem pulling

• +1
wtf is neurodivergent nigga i dont knwo these new terms

Is that something I can change? Maybe if my nose and maxilla was different I could be a prettyboy and would get attention. What do you think?
You already are somewhat “pretty”

Like I said you just have a niche. You look like I’d find you in a library or painting art. You got the sad troubled artist look lmfao. Some girls will love that. Others will love a more masculine jock. Can’t win em all

• +1
Reactions: project chadlite and jordanbarrettjaw
You already are somewhat “pretty”

Like I said you just have a niche. You look like I’d find you in a library or painting art. You got the sad troubled artist look lmfao. Some girls will love that. Others will love a more masculine jock. Can’t win em all
I swear you say that bc of my white tshirt.
this is what you mean

majestic ahh

• +1