Rate me 16

dekuwi

dekuwi

Iron
Of course, here’s the translation of your original text:
Im 16 years old, 196 cm tall, and weigh 88 kg (I was bulking). I've looked like shit my entire life, and no matter how hard I try, I always look worse than guys who put in zero effort. Can you help me with all my flaws and how I can fix them? If there are any extra products I should take or use, I'd appreciate that too. I used to think getting a rhino would make me ascend, but the more I softmax, the more I realize nothing's going to change.

This is my last post, and I'm not coming back until I’ve done everything I set my mind to. I don’t even know why I’m writing this, as if any of u gives a fuck anyway

Attachments

• IMG_7569.jpeg
    IMG_7569.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7576.jpeg
    IMG_7576.jpeg
    814.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7577.jpeg
    IMG_7577.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7578.jpeg
    IMG_7578.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6919.jpeg
    IMG_6919.jpeg
    726.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6920.jpeg
    IMG_6920.jpeg
    958.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7488.jpeg
    IMG_7488.jpeg
    571.9 KB · Views: 0
  • a893b260-3edb-43e6-9424-ed86ede038bf.jpeg
    a893b260-3edb-43e6-9424-ed86ede038bf.jpeg
    374.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6746.jpeg
    IMG_6746.jpeg
    255.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7563.jpeg
    IMG_7563.jpeg
    1,012.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7581.jpeg
    IMG_7581.jpeg
    976.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0590.jpeg
    IMG_0590.jpeg
    1,019.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6613.jpeg
    IMG_6613.jpeg
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Framemogger69 and PlayersGetPlayed
Im 16 years old, 196 cm tall, and weigh 88 kg (I was bulking). I've looked like shit my entire life, and no matter how hard I try, I always look worse than guys who put in zero effort. Can you help me with all my flaws and how I can fix them? If there are any extra products I should take or use, I'd appreciate that too. I used to think getting a rhino would make me ascend, but the more I softmax, the more I realize nothing's going to change.

This is my last post, and I'm not coming back until I’ve done everything I set my mind to. I don’t even know why I’m writing this, as if any of u gives a fuck anyway
mtn

It's over high LTN, only height saves your ass

You are 196cm. With that height I wouldn’t complain about shit. Just softmaxx and consider rhino when you get older.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

your body looks extremely fragile and small for your height

i mean with 196 cm only god see your face so its dont really matter 🧍‍♂️

Height is very nice
Face is kinda above avg
Only failo is the nose that too not so much without glasses
Chadlite overall with height
Face is high mtn to low htn

stop being skinny fat by eating maintenance calories, eating a lot of protein, working out and sleeping 8+ hours. I would say cut then maingain but your still young so your plates probs open and that would be counter productive for optimal growth

• +1
Reactions: dekuwi
stop being skinny fat by eating maintenance calories, eating a lot of protein, working out and sleeping 8+ hours. I would say cut then maingain but your still young so your plates probs open and that would be counter productive for optimal growth
yeah all my life i was fat now im tryna fix it what do you say im facially tho?

Height is very nice
Face is kinda above avg
Only failo is the nose that too not so much without glasses
Chadlite overall with height
Face is high mtn to low htn
how am i cl overall and low htn facially, I wouldn’t rate myself higher then high ltn

yeah all my life i was fat now im tryna fix it what do you say im facially tho?
MTN but you 6'5 so your smv is boosted alot and if you gained muscle it would be boosted even more
a rhino and getting lean would make you HTN but you dont have to get the rhino with the cards your played

• +1
how am i cl overall and low htn facially, I wouldn’t rate myself higher then high ltn
Have u seen how tall u are
Plus you have prettyboy halo as well just lean out and reach htn
You are def high mtn right now

• +1
Have u seen how tall u are
Plus you have prettyboy halo as well just lean out and reach htn
You are def high mtn right now
MTN but you 6'5 so your smv is boosted alot and if you gained muscle it would be boosted even more
a rhino and getting lean would make you HTN but you dont have to get the rhino with the cards your played
what other things can I do to maximize my face, im thinking of dying my eyebrows 1-2 tints darker