Rate me 16

nimbesssssss

nimbesssssss

Iron
5’10 at 16 rate me brutally
C35dc422 75cd 46f1 875d 003fd464ea6c

I wouldnt take it that far even my nose is big and im still trynna debloat
bro if you think your nose is big you should see mine im mixed and 5'11 i would be 7/10 if i had your nose and hair my eye area is the only thing keeping me from trueceldom

bro if you think your nose is big you should see mine im mixed and 5'11 i would be 7/10 if i had your nose and hair my eye area is the only thing keeping me from trueceldom
Well atleast u got eye area bro i just got a little bit of this and that from everything 💀

Well atleast u got eye area bro i just got a little bit of this and that from everything 💀
bro you legit have mass appeal you can pull asians white latinas blacks world is your oyster please leave this place and dont get into the gymcuck culture

bro you legit have mass appeal you can pull asians white latinas blacks world is your oyster please leave this place and dont get into the gymcuck culture
Thank u bro 😭 what would u say stuff that i can improve though (other than debloating)

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
Thank u bro 😭 what would u say stuff that i can improve though (other than debloating)
niggerwhat bloating , i have baby face niggas think im 12-13 even though im 16 , you legit have normal facial fat

niggerwhat bloating , i have baby face niggas think im 12-13 even though im 16 , you legit have normal facial fat
Normal face fat but people that are fully debloated got cheek bones n stuff thats what im trying to achieve