Rate me 16M 196 cm and my 3 month softmaxx journey (would new suggestions aswell). Is it over?

dekuwi

dekuwi

Iron
I am 16, 196 cm, i would love to learn what my potential is and my current ranking. I don't have that much clue of how i am perceived. I am pretty new but i think i had a decent glow up (subhuman to high ltn) but would like to learn u guys opinion aswell. I would like u to point out my flaws and give me non surgical advices to fix (age).

Attachments

• IMG_6467.jpg
    IMG_6467.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4249.jpg
    IMG_4249.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • temp_image_186763C8-EAF1-4EC1-9CBC-7F12D9B885CA.jpg
    temp_image_186763C8-EAF1-4EC1-9CBC-7F12D9B885CA.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6415.jpg
    IMG_6415.jpg
    727.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6365.jpg
    IMG_6365.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5275.jpg
    IMG_5275.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    625.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    618.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5970.jpg
    IMG_5970.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
keep the peter griffin glasses they mog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dendoni and NoLongerHuman
I am 16, 196 cm, i would love to learn what my potential is and my current ranking. I don't have that much clue of how i am perceived. I am pretty new but i think i had a decent glow up (subhuman to high ltn) but would like to learn u guys opinion aswell. I would like u to point out my flaws and give me non surgical advices to fix (age).
ltn peanut skull jewish twink

LTN and to ascend just do ur usual softmaxxes (nice diet, get a better skin, debloat, get better brows, etc) and the first hardmaxx u should do is rhino fs

LTN and to ascend just do ur usual softmaxxes (nice diet, get a better skin, debloat, get better brows, etc) and the first hardmaxx u should do is rhino fs
yeah definitely ill have it next year i think

You need bimax, start grinding (or borrow some since ur Jewish, you won’t have to pay interest)

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
i dont think his nose makes that much of a difference tbh. its not that bulbouse. rhino is overrated

Hardmaxx asap

LTN facially, but MTN due to height