Rate me 16M 6.05FTand tell me how to improve

Indic Mogger

Indic Mogger

Iron
IMG 20240826 154513
IMG 20240825 033128
IMG 20240826 160320
So this is me.Theses photoes are not edited with bad camera+Lens distortion.Dont say its over for me because I am currycel.Rate me according to Indian standard and western standard.I am growing my hairs and I am underweight so.Dont troll

I know i have bad hairs I am using minoxidil so they will grow in couple of months.
Tell me how to improve

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: N1666, borntosuffer, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
you cant just say camera + lens distortion thats just how you look

• +1
Reactions: ielectsorkay and Zeta
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ielectsorkay and brucewayne78
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ielectsorkay, bat33, kvn and 1 other person
View attachment 3125420View attachment 3125425View attachment 3125411So this is me.Theses photoes are not edited with bad camera+Lens distortion.Dont say its over for me because I am currycel.Rate me according to Indian standard and western standard.I am growing my hairs and I am underweight so.Dont troll

I know i have bad hairs I am using minoxidil so they will grow in couple of months.
Tell me how to improve
New soldier.
@brucewayne78 @Chadeep @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sayi, Chadeep, brucewayne78 and 1 other person
View attachment 3125420View attachment 3125425View attachment 3125411So this is me.Theses photoes are not edited with bad camera+Lens distortion.Dont say its over for me because I am currycel.Rate me according to Indian standard and western standard.I am growing my hairs and I am underweight so.Dont troll

Tell me how to improve
Shave that pedo stache and beard, grow your hair into curtains, start skincare, and hop on finasteride to stop hairloss.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: brucewayne78, Chadeep and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Shave that pedo stache and beard, grow your hair into curtains, start skincare, and hop on finasteride to stop hairloss.
I am 16.It is good for me to go on it?

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78

Tell me how to improve
Grow the hair out and ease up a little on that expression ( if you are squinting ).

• Love it
I can't say what you're perceived as in your country but judging by the beauty standards that i'm familiar with you're slightly below average looking.

Eyes too far apart, subpar eyebrows, unfortunate skullshape. Your lower third isn't even that bad, all in all though not enough to go above average though with softmaxxing.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: A23ghskung, brucewayne78, Chadeep and 2 others
I can't say what you're perceived as in your country but judging by the beauty standards that i'm familiar with you're slightly below average looking.

Eyes too far apart, subpar eyebrows, unfortunate skullshape. Your lower third isn't even that bad, all in all though not enough to go above average though with softmaxxing,
I am growing eyebrow with minoxidil.I have Bmi less than 18 so If bulk up would that would make any changes?What is wrong with my skill shape?

• So Sad
New soldier.
@brucewayne78 @Chadeep @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I will leave it you and how you rate yourself bhai

He is a solid HIGH LTN TO LOW MTN

RATE YOURSELF ON THIS BASIS NOW

PEACE OUT @Chadeep HELP HIM BHAIJAAAN

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Chadeep
Grow out your hair somewhat and stop posing like an autist

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and brucewayne78
chud from new delhi

• JFL
  • So Sad
he asked according to indian standard
According to Indian Standards too. Pheno is death tier along with other features. No difference between him and a dehati majdoor apart from height.

• +1
  • So Sad
According to Indian Standards too. Pheno is death tier along with other features. No difference between him and a dehati majdoor apart from height.
what pheno would he fall in

• Love it
Idk bhai it is over and probably never began
Yeah that guy is ltn - low mtn in Mumbai
Get back to study
Ok bhai going to crack jee.It fcking over.Should i expect I will ever have a girlfriend if I gymmaxxed or i should betabuxx and do arrange marriage(if I cracked jee or I will rope)

• So Sad
So If I do skin lightening will anything will happen?Why my pheno is death standard for indian standard of i have to date and indian chick? Explain please

• So Sad
Ok bhai going to crack jee.It fcking over.Should i expect I will ever have a girlfriend if I gymmaxxed or i should betabuxx and do arrange marriage(if I cracked jee or I will rope)
Go MGTOW like me

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, boss8055 and brucewayne78
so ur telling me he’s above Subhuman in the west? Telling me this guy goes to Sweden and isn’t ridiculed ?😭😭
He isn't even htn in india lol
That is what i was saying

• +1
  • JFL
i live in india dont listen to these faggots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Indic Mogger and brucewayne78

Tell me how to improve
Salludon base, u have enough face to get MTPajeeta in India

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and brucewayne78
That guy in India is also HTN. Also he doesn’t mog this guy at all, in fact this guy slightly mogs

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, boss8055 and brucewayne78
That guy in India is also HTN. Also he doesn’t mog this guy at all, in fact this guy slightly mogs
He is ltn to low mtn
And op is just mtn
Slightly mogs but
Not anywhere near htn boyo

• JFL