Rate Me 16M please and what I could do to improve/potential

VanillaCoke

VanillaCoke

Iron
I have all ways been told by strangers and basically everyone that is not my age (male and female) that I am genetically blessed/beautiful alot more than other people etc. (I don't want to sound cocky) But I am show very little female attention at school so I am confused. So could you please rate me honestly and tell me what I could do to improve.
I am currently 5'9 but my dad is 6"4 and we both are/were late bloomers so I am hoping I will grow. (I am getting a hair cut soon)
Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_9909.jpg
    IMG_9909.jpg
    366.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9910.JPG
    IMG_9910.JPG
    286.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9908.jpg
    IMG_9908.jpg
    395.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9912.jpg
    IMG_9912.jpg
    634.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I have all ways been told by strangers and basically everyone that is not my age (male and female) that I am genetically blessed/beautiful alot more than other people etc. (I don't want to sound cocky) But I am show very little female attention at school so I am confused. So could you please rate me honestly and tell me what I could do to improve.
I am currently 5'9 but my dad is 6"4 and we both are/were late bloomers so I am hoping I will grow. (I am getting a hair cut soon)
Thank you
right about mtn

• +1
Reactions: VanillaCoke
you better hope you grow :ROFLMAO:

• +1
fag eat raw meat and edge 5hrs every day to become real man

• JFL
You are GL, get leaner

• +1
Thank you
You look like an anime character

Thank you
Dye your hair black so your eyes or more striking blue and black = striking and chew chew you already seem like a htn so

Get airpods and hop on hgh Lil bro or it’s OVER for you

Thank you
Honestly try either getting leaner or if you're already lean debloat cause your face is kinda chubby and your bones arent very prominant, other than that you've got really good features but you could work on neck thickness and overall getting a better physique/ working on your frame. Also maybe try a longer hairstyle, would likely suit you more bc prettyboy.

Fucking gigamogger eye appeal. "No female attention in school" nigga they are shy to even have eye contact with your eyes so why would they even get close and talk to you they are afraid of rejection jfl. Coming from experience ive seen tall gigamogger prettyboys with insane eye area and i tell you its just pretty fucking absurd to eye contact with them. You could literally score any stacy if you can have your dads height tbh.