Rate me 16M (thinking about switching up the hair)

E

ElloinmorninJ

Gold
B26680FA BD0D 404F ABEB 23CB5103A23F

E6A8A932 E0F9 43CF 95BC C9444BCCCF30
D8A13CE9 1702 4F0A 8EA6 F36DA62D01B0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17217, Deleted member 3828, Adamsmith12345 and 2 others
Straight to the gym mate, straight to the gym

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18436, AefreTreow, Gonthar and 1 other person
Straight to the gym mate, straight to the gym
Yeah I know that’s a given I just wanted some critique on my face

• +1
Reactions: deer
You will be tyronelite at least if you gymmax. You have the base to be a gl black guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, mortis and deer
I don't see any big flaws tbh. Your skull proportions and facial ratios are very good. I legit think you could be a very gl black guy if you gymmax. It might make your bone structure more robust as you are still in puberty.

• +1
Huge potential for a new haircut, either go shorter or more longer but definitely not at this length.

Facewise you look average despite the shit people will tell you here, softmax as much as possible and then change ur ur style.

Most importantly leave this forum before you become an extremely low confidence incel

Start dickmaxxing. You need BBC as a black guy. Never act soy either.

• +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp
I don't see any big flaws tbh. Your skull proportions and facial ratios are very good. I legit think you could be a very gl black guy if you gymmax. It might make your bone structure more robust as you are still in puberty.
Alright yeah, I’ve been bulking for a while I’m about to go to the gym rn. Hopefully I get my glow up

5/10. U look very weak and frail. Hit the gym.

It looks like you might have an overbite and your mouth is disproportionately big. Straight to the gym mate, time to wear some good fashion inject HGH because you look short.

5/10. U look very weak and frail. Hit the gym.
He is 6/10 for his age imo. Thing is his bones are a bit underdeveloped as he is in puberty. Will be 7/10 tyronelite by the time he is fully grown.

try switching up the face

It looks like you might have an overbite and your mouth is disproportionately big. Straight to the gym mate, time to wear some good fashion inject HGH because you look short.
Nah. His mouth is very forward grown.

He is 6/10 for his age imo. Thing is his bones are a bit underdeveloped as he is in puberty. Will be 7/10 tyronelite by the time he is fully grown.
I don't see him reaching Tyronelite but who know maybe. Hexum looked normie asf in his teens.

I’m 5’7-5’8

you look like kanye west

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
I don't see him reaching Tyronelite but who know maybe. Hexum looked normie asf in his teens.
Look at his mouth dude. I am not trolling. His maxilla seems pretty forward grown. His bones are all positioned correctly. They just need more mass and definition. He's skinny too.

Gymcelling could ascend him hard. He'll be HTN at least. Tyronelite is def possible.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Don’t inject shit into your body fam, these fuckers are delusional just leave the forum @ElloinmorninJ

Don’t inject shit into your body fam, these fuckers are delusional just leave the forum @ElloinmorninJ
Bro I know this shit is toxic as fuck, I seriously need to leave

• +1
Listen here NIGGA don’t be a fucking retard and waste time like I did

You will not do shit in the gym if you’re not gaining weight, THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART

I spent YEARS working out and just ate shit cause muh muh I wanna be lean:soy::soy::soy:

Start right now and do 5x5 while eating a shit ton, doesn’t really matter just eat a lot and cut later

Let all your hair grow out and dreads and some earrings

You’ll be aight

• +1
so defensive

is that your alt account?
Nah. This kid is far from ugly dude. I swear people badly underrate black guys when literally every single one of that posts here has HTN-Tyronelite potential.

You look like Lamar from Revenge of the Nerds...

You look like Lamar from Revenge of the Nerds...

This black guy would be incel. That's a good example of how a black guy shouldn't act to get women.

Nah. This kid is far from ugly dude. I swear people badly underrate black guys when literally every single one of that posts here has HTN-Tyronelite potential.
are you so new here that you take every reply to a rate thread seriously?

i fw it jitt :fire:

Above average face 7/10

what’s your height? hghmaxx if below 5’6 at that age

4/10, your face is still developing so it could change significantly

Your young just get into the gym that is the only thing. If you are socially retarded then try learn how to pass as normie