Attachments

• IMG_1419.jpeg
    IMG_1419.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 0
u look old asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: swagstar, PSLbbc, cmm3z and 3 others
A generous 4/10. I've seen men ascend from worse, including myself. You should post a picture without the beanie and list your height to get a clearer rating.

Good:
1. Mostly balanced facial features - no "failos".
2. Nice eye color with average UEE and eye width.
3. Unusually symmetrical face.
4. Good jaw

Bad:
1. High, thin, arched, and light eyebrows.
2. Thin and narrow lips.
3. Short chin in relation to your jaw
4. Chubby face
5. Biggest one - skin color and texture is sickly. You're 16 so it's normal.

My suggestions:
1. Chin filler - to increase the size of your chin. You are 16, so it's not done growing, so I'd wait for this one.
2. Start eating cleaner
3. Eat less - you are a bit chubby. When you decide to cut weight and get lean, your square jaw and high cheekbones will pop out and really look impressive. It's just hidden under fat now, so you have a round face.
4. Go on runs
5. Tan - I really think you would get a lot of mileage from a nice tan.
6. Lip filler - normally I wouldn't recommend this to any men, but I think it would really help you look more handsome.
7. Eyebrow dye - your eyebrows are too light. Coupled with their height, thinness, and arch, you are leaving a lot on the table. By dyeing them, you'll remedy the biggest issue, and they'll appear more dense.

• +1
Reactions: fendinyl
You have allot of potential, just thiccen your hair and darken your colour, get on accutane, experiment with beard

You could improve allot by softmaxing

A generous 4/10. I've seen men ascend from worse, including myself. You should post a picture without the beanie and list your height to get a clearer rating.

Good:
4. Good jaw

Bad:
2. Thin and narrow lips.
4. Chubby face

My suggestions:
1. Chin filler - to increase the size of your chin. You are 16, so it's not done growing, so I'd wait for this one.
2. Start eating cleaner
3. Eat less - you are a bit chubby. When you decide to cut weight and get lean, your square jaw and high cheekbones will pop out and really look impressive. It's just hidden under fat now, so you have a round face.
4. Go on runs
6. Lip filler - normally I wouldn't recommend this to any men, but I think it would really help you look more handsome.
7. Eyebrow dye - your eyebrows are too light. Coupled with their height, thinness, and arch, you are leaving a lot on the table. By dyeing them, you'll remedy the biggest issue, and they'll appear more dense.
Stop being a loser and go back too reddit lmao

Put nfsw tag

• JFL
Reactions: shogrim
brutal eyebrows

Good:
4. Good jaw

Bad:
2. Thin and narrow lips.
4. Chubby face

My suggestions:
2. Start eating cleaner
4. Go on runs
thanks alot man, not many people are straight forward and give good advice like this nowdays

• +1
Reactions: Gigamale and ThanksForTheHGHMom

Good:
4. Good jaw

Bad:
2. Thin and narrow lips.
4. Chubby face

My suggestions:
2. Start eating cleaner
4. Go on runs
but i do have a big problem with this roundness in my face, because it isnt chunbyness but its just bad bonemass, im acc at like 15% bf, probably just need some implants for that idk

If you add zygo implants for more width and anterior projection you will increase your already little visble hollow cheeks. And a genio to extend projection and chin height, this will also drag the skin out even more and your hollow cheeks will become even more visible. Than do all the soft maxxes and you are Chad-lite/Chad. Lip fillers could be beneficial also.

• +1
Reactions: swagstar
rate me and give advice please
5.5/10 but you have chadlite potensial, you don't need any implants or surgey plastic. Just you should take care your skin, drink a lot of water daily and wait grow years old.