Bronze
Skrmbillede 2024 07 31 kl 211710

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
High mtn cus of your recessed chin. Improve eyebrows and hairline

• +1
Reactions: mogging2eternity
High mtn cus of your recessed chin. Improve eyebrows and hairline
so out of 100 people ~40 of them would be more attractive than him? that’s just objectively incorrect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
so out of 100 people ~40 of them would be more attractive than him? that’s just objectively incorrect
I don’t think high mtn means 60th percentile. My guess is the cutoff for low htn starts at like 75-80th percentile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
I don’t think high mtn means 60th percentile. My guess is the cutoff for low htn starts at like 75-80th percentile
I don’t care about the specific numbers i’m just saying he’s at least top 10% and to see such criminal underrating pisses me off

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
I don’t care about the specific numbers i’m just saying he’s at least top 10% and to see such criminal underrating pisses me off
People also never specify whether they are rating based on age bracket or whole pool. I could def see him being top 10% in his grade based on this picture. Or at least boarderline

Whole pool tho obv he’s getting mogged by 20-27 year olds on straight facial aesthetics. Your age group and appeal are more important imo

Looks good but also dead average

• +1
Reactions: 16yearoldmogger
People also never specify whether they are rating based on age bracket or whole pool. I could def see him being top 10% in his grade based on this picture. Or at least boarderline

Whole pool tho obv he’s getting mogged by 20-27 year olds on straight facial aesthetics. Your age group and appeal are more important imo
ya my face isnt devolped yet

low htn, what's ur skincare

Htn + god teir pheno. The world is your oyster man, I envy you.

Front profile would help

low htn, what's ur skincare
i just moisturize with ceravee and use a saciliac acid drop on pimples if i get any. But just drink 3L a day and eat relativly healthy and getting in the sun helps and swimming in the ocean.

Attachments

• IMG_2779.jpeg
    IMG_2779.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and Funnyunenjoyer1
do you wear sunscreen on your face?

whats your bodycount?

Take a less autistic picture and get thicker and better defined brows. Maybe something for the nose redness. High Mtn
nose redness is just sun burn

MTN

You look weird