4F417B07 A466 48A4 92B5 2B8FBD7967FE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Htn

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
Anyway I can max to chadlite? I think I need to get leaner to lose cheek fat . Currently at anywhere from 15-18 percent bf because of bulking .
I think you can get Chadlite if you lean down and get rhino for your nose its kinds crooked. Post side profile aswell can't tell fully tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 20425
Yes I have bad nose but it’s not as crooked as the shitty dmv lighting picture makes it look like . Here are more pictures of my nose and side profile
20427D10 A9A4 4601 A894 F375A9A766E0
B57DA9DC 951A 429C 86B3 B9C6FC6CF59C

Sorry bro after seeing this I'm gonna put you down to mtn, but htn is quite close and you could deformed get chadlite with a bit of work. Most important thing is rhino. Do you have a job?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 20425 and Growth Plate
Sorry bro after seeing this I'm gonna put you down to mtn, but htn is quite close and you could deformed get chadlite with a bit of work. Most important thing is rhino. Do you have a job?
*defo not deformed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20425
Np man , I came to this site to get genuine advice . I have summer job but not enough to get rhino . I’m gonna to good uni with no debt due to intelligence maxing so I will save money for rhino . I knew having deathnic nose ,acne and eye shit eye area would Falio me anyway . Thanks for advice

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Np man , I came to this site to get genuine advice . I have summer job but not enough to get rhino . I’m gonna to good uni with no debt due to intelligence maxing so I will save money for rhino . I knew having deathnic nose ,acne and eye shit eye area would Falio me anyway . Thanks for advice
Best of luck on your journey, you have a good jaw, your eye area aint too bad and nose can be easily solved. If you prettyboy max I can see it going well for you. Good luck on your journey

Also check out the guide on ice hooding to fix your upper eyelid exposure

• +1
Also check out the guide on ice hooding to fix your upper eyelid exposure
I will look into it man . Tbh I didn’t think my eyes were falio until I saw this sub . I’ve been with 6 girls so far and all told me my eyes were attractive.

• +1
I will look into it man . Tbh I didn’t think my eyes were falio until I saw this sub . I’ve been with 6 girls so far and all told me my eyes were attractive.
Your eyes are not bad by normal human being standards but this is a psl autist website where the average person is 44 year-old kkhv. Honestly you will be fine as you even now, but If you wanna become a mogger do this stuff and also look into heightmaxxing so you can reach 6 foot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192
Thank you for your help man . My goal is to just be proud of my appearance. I have made many improvements already but I want to do even more . My physique is shaping up very well due to good frame and insertions . Hopefully I will have enough money by next year to rhino .

• +1
You're a chadlite if you go to the gym. I'm seeing lots of potential from you; I have a similar phenotype to you but I'd say you mog.

• +1
FD4B02CF 1621 43B5 B7CE EA6C28426777
Your eyes are not bad by normal human being standards but this is a psl autist website where the average person is 44 year-old kkhv. Honestly you will be fine as you even now, but If you wanna become a mogger do this stuff and also look into heightmaxxing so you can reach 6 foot
I have another question , do you think it is size or crookedness of nose that is the problem . Attaching another picture so you can se well

I have another question , do you think it is size or crookedness of nose that is the problem . Attaching another picture so you can se well
Honestly, just the crookedness there is a hump on top and a bit crooked from front view. The size suits you

You're a chadlite if you go to the gym. I'm seeing lots of potential from you; I have a similar phenotype to you but I'd say you mog.
Thanks bro , I already workout a lot and am much more muscular then most other people my age , my biceps are 16 inch flexed rn with good insertions everywhere and a 27 inch waist . I just need to lean max as I am bulking . My pheno is also much whiter ( look up chitrali people ) but I am sadly tanned rn .I will keep working and hopefully reach chadlite by next year .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Honestly, just the crookedness there is a hump on top and a bit crooked from front view. The size suits you
Thanks man . I will rhinomax soon , thank you for not being retarded and actually giving good advice .

• +1
Now leave this site, this site is not meant for normal humans. Only stay here if you wanna become single digit iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192 and zharupodrugu
Now leave this site, this site is not meant for normal humans. Only stay here if you wanna become single digit iq
I am gone . Goodspeed in your own looksmaxing sir .

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 4991 and subhuman to mtn
Does ice cope works even if you have lot of uee?
Idk bro I just gave that guy advice that the forum had, might just be COPE but it's better to try than rot

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
i like your haircut

Idk bro I just gave that guy advice that the forum had, might just be COPE but it's better to try than rot
Thanks bro, i asked it because i didn't seen that much results after 20 days and i have huge uee. Fat grafts are better imo

• +1
HTN , You got a selfie?